[WTS] 300W Powerful 3 Way Speaker (For Kelisa Only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTS] 300W Powerful 3 Way Speaker (For Kelisa Only!)

pciericagp

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
[WTS] 300W Powerful 3 Way Speaker, 6' x 9' Price nego,..

It was a powerful 3 way speaker with equal balance treble, mid-range and bass integrated in one pair. 300W very powerful output. Size was 6 x 9, together mounted with only fitted to Kelisa rear speaker board.

Asking RM 150.00! Nego...

Why selling? Nothing else cause it was too powerful. Owner complaint too loud. That's it! What to do, got to let go lo... :(

Brand new and excellent condition! Got LED flashing when stereo playback. Must be CD player la....

Interested buyer = Please call me ERIC at 016-2545550.

No warranty. Test it at once.

Last edited:

pciericagp

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
luisteo79,

:regular_smile: My best price was RM 130.00 I guarantee 100% new! excellent condition! RM 130.00 worth the price. Thanks!

doppelganger,

:regular_smile: I know it would be nice if with camera. Plz give me a few day. I'll get the camera to take a snap. Thanks

For any member who interest, just sms or buzz me. View to appreciate! Serious interested buyer only.

Last edited:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
PM me ur location and the brand of the speaker..! Btw..izit juz plug & play??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I haven't had a Random Shot up here for awhile now, and thanks to Exotic Mods... I now do. Check out their lovely matte Smurf blue R8; it was the only R8 during the Zerotohundred x Blue Jackets Shell Helix Invasion Tour to Johor this weekend. Personally, I love this shade... it is utterly gorgeous.

Stay tuned for more updates on the activities this past weekend!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience