Real Carbon Fiber Sheet (tom's Stickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Real Carbon Fiber Sheet (tom's Stickers)

evo7.5

Mar 5, 2006
Do pm me ! im interested in getting the 4x3 feet or the 4x2feet . just needed 2 know how the procedure is done ! thanks =)

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Tom's quote me RM400 for my Kelisa hood, include labour... How much will the labour charge be if we take the CF sheets to them and let them do the work?

meng1

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
yealo..pls ya,..i've waited for 2 weeks adi.. :Not_Impressed: cant wait for it.. :emoticon_U: anyway, free BUMP for ya!kekeke.. :shades_smile:

celikancil

Known Member
May 17, 2006
bro if i want put at bonet satria, how much the cost??????

Sabah_AE86

Known Member
May 16, 2005
Sabah
wats ur contact number?im going KL on Monday.where is ur location?call me.Thanx 0128202522 Sam

zany86

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
bro, whats the size for kelisa bonet???coz im really interested...but sadly found this topic quite late..pls PM me or sms me at 016-9199235...tq

kelvin555

500 RPM
May 12, 2005
Batu Pahat JHR
caerulln said:
everyone.. please bank in the money asap ok..
i need to order..
be fair to others who had paid.
your cooperation is much appreciated.
thanks.
hi bro...... i oledi paid for the real cf sticker + shipping charge + so-call "handling" charge... so when can i recv my sticker??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is by far the most asked question by many car lovers to us when they have just spent cash on their favorite machine?

New cars have industrial developed coatings that are good enough to maintain the gloss for up to five years or more, depending on the quality of the paint. Polishing every month or two is a bad idea because that is what really helps to f*** up the paint. If you have a car in Malaysia of more than five years and it is still shinning, that is a piece of miracle moving on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience