New Engine for All Skyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
why settle for that silly Bentley engine?

Do you want this engine? 1000+hp, 4 turbos. Better what? :_:

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
:biggrin: Yeah....beats me too..... Maybe the owner thinks that Rolls Royce Engines powers the Boeing Jets....it can make his car go faster...:regular_smile:
But I still find the price of the halfcut Mind Boggling:Not_Impressed:

LS1

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
penang
:angry_smile:
BabyS2K said:
A walk in customer to my showroom today, just bought an accident car half cut from me at $188,000 to put inside his Skyline GTR 32. He is crazy man.. the cost of my engine is much more expensive than his Skyline. But he insisted and swaps his Citibank Platinum card and purchase on the spot.

The buyer told me to send his engine to Garang auto. I asked him again are you sure? He told me that Garang guarantee him that..asal you ada wang apa engine pun boleh masuk. Worst come to worst, push the dashboard behind or even the front seat to the back seats, if the engine is too big. 2 Wheels can also convert to 4 wheels.

Good luck to him man. Hope his Skyline won't split in to pieces when the Turbo kicks in. The twin turbo of my halfcut are even bigger than any Japanese T88 Turbo and its comes with 6.25L W12 engine pumping up to 880bhp on the wheels .

I have a picture of the engine attached...

Can show me more Skyline engine guys?
this is not a W12 engine....it's a v8 6.75l twin turbo from arnage R ...w12 r much smaller/compact..u sell the engine..dunno is a v8 or a w12..sure or not..lol

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kantoi !! :)

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
LS1 said:
:angry_smile:

this is not a W12 engine....it's a v8 6.75l twin turbo from arnage R ...w12 r much smaller/compact..u sell the engine..dunno is a v8 or a w12..sure or not..lol
It is a w12 6.75L engine from Bentley Arnage T. Bentley never produce V8 engine for Arnage in its production line. Please do more research before pointing finger at people. How old are you by the way?

Last edited:

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
it is a v8, all current arnage models use V8s.
(duh...anyone who can count can see it's a 8).

well, you were correct about the "Bentley never produce V8 engine for Arnage in its production line" part though.

LS1

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
penang
BabyS2K said:
It is a w12 6.75L engine from Bentley Arnage T. Bentley never produce V8 engine for Arnage in its production line. Please do more research before pointing finger at people. How old are you by the way?
Hai...no point talking to u...since u only drive a 4 pot..lol.j/k..arnage R or T..both using the same engine...that's V8 6.75L TT...w12 only comes in 6.0L twin turbo.only Continental GT and Continental Flying Spur using them..sorry i didn't do any research..only driven the real thing...maybe u r rite..;)..i'm wrong....:D...i'm old enuff to give your wife or gf a baby..hhahaha..j/k...no hard feeling..ok...cool...peace out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ADL 2843 Black Putra

Happened in front of my house about 20-30 mins ago (around 12:30am).

Location Wangsa Maju section 2.

According to my neighbour, my brother's friend (Putra owner) was chatting with my brother at the car park area about his Putra with bonnet open (not sure engine got start or not)

Next thing my neighbour and my dad heard was my brother shouted " Don't !!! ".

The loud muffler Putra was in high rev and my brother immediately jumping into his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience