reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
damn!!speed freak!!

sky_vspec said:
-Gti 200kmh
-Perdana V6 200kmh(otw to jaybee then a skyline gts34 4door come play2 beside us at 200kmh..haiyaa..y didnt he just smoked me maa...im vr shame u know being insulted like dat...hehe..)
-Gen 2 manual 200kmh
-Gen 2 auto tuned sikit2 by speedworks 200kmh(downhill lorr..normal still 190)
-Kia Carnival 160kmh
-Merc S320 '96 190kmh (can go more..but scared bcoz too big lahh..)
-Kancil 850 160kmh (downhill)
-Kelisa auto 171 kmh (pivot speed meter...got bikin sikit2 lah..)
-Kelisa manual stock standard 160kmh (amazing ah the auto top speed one..)
-Honda Jazz 1.5 Vtec 180kmh (can go more but frens car..but this little thing real fast for 1.5)
-Estima 3.0 180kmh cut off (playing with 330ci..dat beemer so fast..)
-Supra tt auto 40 kmh only maa...move parking only..owner dun trust me one...he also set to 'winter' mode..afraid of i tekan the pedal...haha..
-my motorbike Gilera Runner Vxr200 145kmh (enjoying high beam at kancils n slow cars on highway only on a scooter..nice..)
-frens Hayabusa 1300 GSX 200 kmh only..at tangan like no darah oledi..all go up to kepala..too fast laa...believe me..this thing 1st gear-100kmh...no wonder fastest production bike
-CBR 600 RR '94 200kmh..also x berani tarik more..but the G-force not like hayabusa..
-125z bikin by rempit...180kmh in sumthing like 200 metres only...crazy ha..

Lots more laaa...im just crazy bout speed...
no offend bro..but with that kind of speed you have been into..lucky you still alive...that gen2 speed is quiet amazing!!

Feb 21, 2006
Manual waja 1.6. Guarantee non-modified. New car, mileage just 10k. Sorry for the blur pic. Speed reads 203km/h. :regular_smile:

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
erm i tried my mom kelisa 1.0 stock standard 155 km/h ..... damn floating like drive aeroplane .... my dad waja 1.6 stock standard 200 ++ km/h .... i also forgotten ..... n mine wira 1.5 stock standard 180 - 190 like dat ..... all done in NPE ......

Realistic_Reactionist

Nov 15, 2003
Unjustifiable
GTR said:
i m not a test driver. last time i work in a sportcar shop in penang. so i have chances to drive different cars. sometime i drive sport car go home for weekend and bring my gf out.
oh ya, Nissan Fairlady auto 185kmh. got speed cut oso.
If this post is true, you may have your own meanings and opinions but to me, you are nothing more (perhaps a lot less than that too) than an irresponsible whatever-you-work-as in that whatever-company that you work in. While customers trust their cars (whether it is cheap, expensive, etc.), in the care of your company, you take it back and drive it like your own car. Even if the car is a showroom car, there will be customer's who will be buying that car at the end of the day, unless your company buys those car that you drove and makes it a company staff car, which I doubt your company would do so. Here's my opinion.

1) You are a man/guy/boy/whatever without substance. You take other people's vehicle and use it like your own. Whether you have their permission or not is a different story.

2) You are a man/guy/boy/whatever without responsibility. You take other people's vehicles and take it to the limit/near limit/thrash it. Even though you didn't even lay a scratch on the vehicle, you would not have the authority to drive the car till those speeds that you have mentioned earlier on. Unless you personally bought all those cars, then I will tie my fingers.

3) Sorry to bug into your personal life but I think your gf is also like you, stupid and irresponsible. A smart, good and responsible gf would tell you NOT to take other people's vehicles and drive it like your own over the weekend. Of course, unless you have a specific reason to drive the car home for work related issues, then yeah, taking the car home would be deemed as part of work.

4) Your company has an irresponsible management, allowing their staff to drive home cars (be it showroom car or customer's car) and use it "over the weekend" and "take gf out". If I was the management and I found out my staff did something like that, I would give one first and last stern warning to them.

It is already bad enough that there are many untrustable workshops and business organizations around Malaysia, and considering that the Malaysian's Consumer right law is nothing more than some writings on toilet tissue, you only make matters worst. Can't you imagine that one fine day, while you're cruising in a Nissan 350Z at 170kmh in a road full of pubs with your gf and the owner sees his car being driven when it was supposed to stay well in your company. If I was the owner, I'd file a law suit instantly.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2006
my iswara 1.3 aeroback 2000 (manual) can go up to 160 at 5500rpm but now only can up to 150 at 5500 rpm ( dammed my timming belt penah putus while im speeding after that the speed decrease)

my proton saga aeroback (manual)(kereta kebal) can go up to 180 - 190 but forgot the rpm!!! huhuhuhu

SangYong Musso (auto) 200kmh!!
Naza Ria (auto) 160kmh....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
RR,dude...gotta chill man...thats his problem...dont have to get all worked up...
well,as fast as i wanna drive on the road,my car cant go the speeds i want..so,i touch 160 and thats enough =) my friend drove his bro's GTR33,hartamas road at 240km/h on 4th gear...guess m'sian roads dont allow a GTR to shift to 5th n 6th...no road....

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
JacEK said:
totally agreed wt u Joeker. even my dad's old junk accord can go up to 160km/h ...but i takes miles & god knows how long it takes to reach that limit... cheers!
I also agree. I dunno I read this thread I think a lot of you all damned 'bo kia see'... wha lan eh.

I sit in my STi reach 235 also like wanna piss in my pants already... still can go some sure sure... can... but honestly... there comes a time when

a. There is just not enough room in front of you.
b. you start asking yourself... WTF are you doing this for?

:) :) peace la bros.. just honestly admitting that I am quite chiken shit. :cry_smile:

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
sad........................

c u all guyzz with crazy speed.....
my speed so sad.........:cry_smile: :emoticon_U: :sad_smile:

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
PocketRocket said:
RR,dude...gotta chill man...thats his problem...dont have to get all worked up...

hey but i got to agree wiv RR..what kind of good upbringing individual will be proud n telling out loud to everyone dat he drives other peoples sports car n fetch his gf bla bla bla???

i feel sad to those who buy cars from his company..

back to the story. my top speed will be 180kmph then cut edi. mivec V6 2.o cc.
hardly drive above limit so didnt bother rechipping the ecu la.

wk1168

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Penang&Puchong
sky_vspec said:
-Gti 200kmh
-Kelisa auto 171 kmh (pivot speed meter...got bikin sikit2 lah..)
-Kelisa manual stock standard 160kmh (amazing ah the auto top speed one..)
the kelisa manual got sumthing wrong izzit? how come auto faster one ar? =_=""""" auto last gear ratio smaller than manual 5th gear ar??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience