Exhaust modification

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys, sorry to hijack this thread. Any recommended places that make good custom exhaust system? Anyone here has any experience dealing with shops like racetag, mfr, supercircuit, etc?
Yes and all depends on your budget and please get opinions from people who've used their service, plus try their cars before deciding. I've worked with Supercircuit and Everco to get a full set exhaust done. Everco Sunway setup my Wiras full exhaust front to back and the setup lasted the lifetime of the car (which was 9 years). Supercircuit setup the exhaust of a friends VW and he's pretty happy with it. But as you know Sunway shops are notoriously more expensive than shops in Ampang, Puchong, etc. I've also dealt with a shop in Ampang that does a pretty good job for half the price but they just changed my resonator on my latest car.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Good price. Not bad workmanship as well.

Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
decided to go for stainless steel since i get a good price. hopefully last until the car need to scrap off. LoL...
Will last as most of the time is the muffler that gives way and since is SS, will last a lifetime. My straight through muffler is SS also, already 20 years. The only change is the sound since the fiber glass inside will not last.....lol

Reactions: minibeany

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
decided to go for stainless steel since i get a good price. hopefully last until the car need to scrap off. LoL...
Looks good! And for RM800 front to back - that's cheap. I'd question the quality of the stainless steel though. I just recently did an Civic EF resonator and muffler (quite specific size and tone required) for about the same price so yours is dirt cheap. But I guess if it's a good deal then it's a good deal - hopefully the SS lasts.

What size piping?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Looks good! And for RM800 front to back - that's cheap. I'd question the quality of the stainless steel though. I just recently did an Civic EF resonator and muffler (quite specific size and tone required) for about the same price so yours is dirt cheap. But I guess if it's a good deal then it's a good deal - hopefully the SS lasts.

What size piping?
I am still waiting for you black magic for my 1JZ E46 :(

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

What size piping?
1.7 inch

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i'm not sure about whether this fact is really an actual fact or is just a plain myth.

and i'm not sure whether a not i'm suppose to post this up over here or this is a repeated thread a not. because i try searching it and i can't seem to find any thread regarding this issue.

ok so here goes, some of the people say's that when you have just purchase a new car, you shouldn't have drive above 80km/h(or less) before the first service for the car so that the owner can preserve the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience