Idiot Drivers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is why you must transplant in a more powerful engine......I drive VR, he no chance unless his is more powerful.....lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Pick up trucks, I rather be in front of them or just the next lane. Behind them is gonna give me lots of stone chips....Either I go ahead of them far far away or stay real far away behind also ahhahaha!

I also had experience on highway. Some itchy asses likes to be funny. Tailgate you, then after give way to them, they overtake then comes into the lane in front of you. Yet slower than my traveling speed.

Had to overtake on fast lane again....after awhile, u see them coming again behind u. This type, usually I just leave them far behind if possible then usually they give up playing that trick.
Yeap that's why the principle is the same, make as much distance between you and them.
I don't want to be next to them also, coz often they might miss spotting my car since they're much higher.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
If i was driving my legacy he wont even get the chance to c my plate no :thefinger:. So i choose option 2 to stay distance behind him n took a pic, he drive like gta :stupid: but he still end up in front of me toward shah alam for a distance, anyway ive been stop by traffic police b4 on that stretch so i rather drive within speed limit.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i usually drive on left/middle lane and let most people by...but sometimes also in that lane which already i'm following other vehicle in front they at my back also cucuk2 very close...why cant they just go by using faster lane? because never saw boxy subaru before meh?....that time i'll slow down and have more gap with vehicle in front....then if the car at the back still want to poke2...surely i'll unleash the lazy beast in the forester and say gudbye heroic act :rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
For 2nd option, I've got bad experience with myvi few times on PLUS highway, they poke my rear, i slow down till crawling, they wait for me in front, when I speed up, they come & poke my rear again....most of the time I choose option 1 leave them for good 1-2 KM before slowing down :thefinger:

Its just that I dont feel save coz if I brake dont think myvi can stop faster than my car....no pun intended for myvi owners as my wife also driving a myvi so I know their stopping power
usual this happens... i let them overtake me la... i will either pressure them but mostly i ignore and go on the slow lane which most of the time can be faster than them... u can see them suddenly swing left and right bcoz they thought u chase them from behind instead u just driving normal speed.

i think was SF or the sifus here thought me. Be on ur lane or plan ur lane, u will be faster. It really helps even on a traffic jam.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
usual this happens... i let them overtake me la... i will either pressure them but mostly i ignore and go on the slow lane which most of the time can be faster than them... u can see them suddenly swing left and right bcoz they thought u chase them from behind instead u just driving normal speed.

i think was SF or the sifus here thought me. Be on ur lane or plan ur lane, u will be faster. It really helps even on a traffic jam.
Most of the time I'll smoke them coz I never want to play with any cars on street with my family loaded in my car....unless they're faster than me lah :rofl:...& yes ure absolutely right planning ur lane are much2 faster than zigzagging in traffic...I hate that kind of ppl who risk other road users zigzag here there but still slower than me driving on the correct lane :stupid: orang mau selit dia pon mau selit tapi x lepas phuiii

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
they thought its cool and skilled to drive that way... if the road is not clear to the left and front engage 'ixeo' move (if got a lot of gravel and space to your right) :rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is why you must transplant in a more powerful engine......I drive VR, he no chance unless his is more powerful.....lol
Hahaha! BOT like my other member...BOT is not the end of it. Need other upgrades to withstand the power. Sadly, no budget now hahahaha

Cannot be me la. Me not sifu...just kucimiao.

Most of the time I'll smoke them coz I never want to play with any cars on street with my family loaded in my car....unless they're faster than me lah :rofl:...& yes ure absolutely right planning ur lane are much2 faster than zigzagging in traffic...I hate that kind of ppl who risk other road users zigzag here there but still slower than me driving on the correct lane :stupid: orang mau selit dia pon mau selit tapi x lepas phuiii
Zig zagging left...right..left...right memang dangerous. Saw one white Preve doing that this morning around 2am on NSE towards KL on my way back. Cut in and out without signal. After that a Black Preve also follow suit after seeing what that white preve did...

K la 1.6 Turbo. Got power and torque la but no need to drive like that.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Zig zagging left...right..left...right memang dangerous. Saw one white Preve doing that this morning around 2am on NSE towards KL on my way back. Cut in and out without signal. After that a Black Preve also follow suit after seeing what that white preve did...

K la 1.6 Turbo. Got power and torque la but no need to drive like that.
2am still got traffic to zig zag ah!....:confused::smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
2am still got traffic to zig zag ah!....:confused::smokin:
Ya, seriously it was like 24 hours also got cars, 2am also surprisingly quite heavy traffic, no jam but a lot of cars and hoggers.

Talking about road hoggers, these buggers are really inconsiderate drivers and main cause for traffic build up on highways. Really sinful buggers that also made more people reckless by zig-zagging....

Hogging the lane like they dont need to sleep but others are hoping to get home to sleep/rest before working day.

A few times I was forced to overtake from the third lane (left lane) to get ahead of the road hoggers. Some are longer stretch, cuz more cars was held up on fast lane. Yet left lane is real clear. Yet these hoggers refuse to give way. :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Will understand if it was Saturday night/Sunday morning, but was Sunday night/Monday Morning. Maybe many not working since school still off....hahhahhaha

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, seriously it was like 24 hours also got cars, 2am also surprisingly quite heavy traffic, no jam but a lot of cars and hoggers.

Talking about road hoggers, these buggers are really inconsiderate drivers and main cause for traffic build up on highways. Really sinful buggers that also made more people reckless by zig-zagging....

Hogging the lane like they dont need to sleep but others are hoping to get home to sleep/rest before working day.

A few times I was forced to overtake from the third lane (left lane) to get ahead of the road hoggers. Some are longer stretch, cuz more cars was held up on fast lane. Yet left lane is real clear. Yet these hoggers refuse to give way. :banghead:
For me, I don't complain about road hoggers if the left or middle lane are clear, coz I just don't want to waste anymore time and I'd simply overtake from the left, simple as that. I'm very much used to doing that already back in Jakarta, so no big deal anymore to me. In Jakarta we're trained to go for what ever space/hole available in the traffic: right, middle, left, even in between lanes and emergency lanes! :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Problem is, if you do that, means over take from left then cut back right, it makes you look like the one who is doing the zig zagging.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Problem is, if you do that, means over take from left then cut back right, it makes you look like the one who is doing the zig zagging.....:driver:
Maybe but I don't really care coz I just don't want to wait until the cows come home for the road hoggers to finally give way. So if the middle or left is empty and I can see there's a slow poke on the right, then that's simply what I'll do. I may give them a few quick flashes of high beams but if I can see they won't budge then I will never waste any more time by staying behind them on the right lane or even tailgating. I hate tailgaters so I don't do that. Often I'd already switch lane at some distance from those road hoggers so that they'd notice me coming from their left if they check their mirrors, just to minimize the risk.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Will understand if it was Saturday night/Sunday morning, but was Sunday night/Monday Morning. Maybe many not working since school still off....hahhahhaha
1 is cuz of holiday, main reason I think many knows the jam is like shit since saturday morning till Sunday night 10pm. After midnight still got lot of cars I assume, that's why I left slightly later and still got lot of cars. Some stretch just jam awhile cuz of buses and lorry trying to overtake slower vehicles.

Zig-zagging are the ones that keep on going left and right at any space non stop and without signal at all LOL! But seriously, those road hoggers are really pissing people off when everyone is trying to get home soon. If only, is legal to knock these buggers off the fast lane...:banghead::banghead:

For me, I don't complain about road hoggers if the left or middle lane are clear, coz I just don't want to waste anymore time and I'd simply overtake from the left, simple as that. I'm very much used to doing that already back in Jakarta, so no big deal anymore to me. In Jakarta we're trained to go for what ever space/hole available in the traffic: right, middle, left, even in between lanes and emergency lanes! :biggrin:
Maybe but I don't really care coz I just don't want to wait until the cows come home for the road hoggers to finally give way. So if the middle or left is empty and I can see there's a slow poke on the right, then that's simply what I'll do. I may give them a few quick flashes of high beams but if I can see they won't budge then I will never waste any more time by staying behind them on the right lane or even tailgating. I hate tailgaters so I don't do that. Often I'd already switch lane at some distance from those road hoggers so that they'd notice me coming from their left if they check their mirrors, just to minimize the risk.
Ya same here, use to wait and hope they will give way. I usually turn on my right indicator. Find it more polite that way, some give way, some doesnt, if still dont give way, I just flash. If no respond, then I just wait for opportunity to overtake from the next lane. Unless road is very clear, then I would just switch to next lane and overtake. Can't stand these people. Some really have the cheek to say, "I'm driving within speed limit, want to go faster then so smart go overtake me la"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year’s Formula One race schedule has garnered some criticism for being too packed with 20 races crammed in but for 2012, things are going to get a little tighter as the return of the US Grand Prix has been marked for June 17 2012 at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas, bringing the total races to a staggering 21.

The tentative calendar has already been approved by the FIA and includes all the 20 races...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience