What happened to our hobby??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just like me, I buy China Lego instead of the ori brand Lego. I get what I wanted and quality of the brand SHENG YUAN. Much much cheaper, not by just half price but more than that.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oops wrong button. Not expensive actually. Buy from japan can get cheap, depending on model. :biggrin:
Eh, what wrong button? Well, for many Japanese products, buying it over there is cheaper for sure.

my son has been bugging me for the lego batmobile for a week, finally found one RM8 at speedy video....
Buy a black colour SLR McLaren because it is almost like a batmobile. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Eh nothing. Ahaha. Well of course it's cheaper over there. I meant that it's cheaper to ship it over here too compared to buying em here.
Because buying at shops over here you need to pay for shipping and also the profit of the shop. If you buy in large quantity at Japan, should be even cheaper.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Few months ago, bought china lego 500 pcs per box fir my kids. Yes its hard for them to assemble although refer to the manual.
But now, it only left less than 50 pcs. Now it seem they are happy playing with less pieces.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Few months ago, bought china lego 500 pcs per box fir my kids. Yes its hard for them to assemble although refer to the manual.
But now, it only left less than 50 pcs. Now it seem they are happy playing with less pieces.
China made Lego, means Lego brand? or Lego imitation?:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
is there "LEGO" stamped on the bricks?
Looks like Lego already imitation, if got Lego stamp and not original Lego that is even worse....becomes fake....:banghead:
Nope, they have their own brand like DeCool, Lele, Sheng Yuan and etcs. Best quality is Sheng Yuan. DeCool acceptable but some not really nice.

I think Lego can sue them if they were to really use the word LEGO as brand

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience