Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sometimes, just too many idiot drivers to list out, just get a DVR camera and record it down and just post the video here. Easier than explaining in words. Video speaks by itself.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
yesterday back during rain..

i want to overtake this road hog kembara which a bunch of girls in the back *guy driving..

i want to overtake but this gen 2 is blocking me n later overtakes me n BLOCKS ME !!!

drives as slow as the hog making a jam..

even blocked other n myself... even at traffic light !!

Orange Gen2 RICE

Number plate NBS ****

prays he blocks some gangster n gets beaten to near death !!!

*later shares worst story i have faced b4

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Not to offend anyone here but somehow a lot drivers with N** plates does drive like retards & damn kiasu. Hogging the road like his grandfather owns it, slam brake over the slightest obstruction on the road, speed up & block you when you want to switch lane & drive slowly after blocking you etc.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not to offend anyone here but somehow a lot drivers with N** plates does drive like retards & damn kiasu. Hogging the road like his grandfather owns it, slam brake over the slightest obstruction on the road, speed up & block you when you want to switch lane & drive slowly after blocking you etc.
Most of the time you got to know what car is that. Most of the time, is Lagi Best or Dugong.

Talking about Idiot Drivers, met one Gold Civic which is somewhat Matte Metalic effect with super high GT wing sped off like mad after the Toll and start tailgating cars on fast lane with its loud exhaust.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Then end up Jam up in front at LDP heading towards 1 utama. :hmmmm2: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Looks like the same person i faced... n yea i understand u

Sometimes, just too many idiot drivers to list out, just get a DVR camera and record it down and just post the video here. Easier than explaining in words. Video speaks by itself.
agreed man... i need a good HD car camera... kena tunggu gaji masyuk bcoz barang sudah naik wooo

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Looks like the same person i faced... n yea i understand u

agreed man... i need a good HD car camera... kena tunggu gaji masyuk bcoz barang sudah naik wooo
Bought mine RM69 only but havent got the SD Card so not yet start using haha! Can record number plate in front of me will do.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Bought mine RM69 only but havent got the SD Card so not yet start using haha! Can record number plate in front of me will do.
Where u buy?

it is 720p? (normal standard HD which is ok for me)

Night vision? or dark mode where can record on dark clearly?

the recording in dark is needed la... better

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Where u buy?

it is 720p? (normal standard HD which is ok for me)

Night vision? or dark mode where can record on dark clearly?

the recording in dark is needed la... better
Have not tested it yet but written 720p HD. Is very light, feels cheap but not sure can perform or not. Will test it out next year January.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Have not tested it yet but written 720p HD. Is very light, feels cheap but not sure can perform or not. Will test it out next year January.
if those below rm100 just only 640p....but atleast ok to use as dvr....not consuming much memory....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if those below rm100 just only 640p....but atleast ok to use as dvr....not consuming much memory....
Oh, saw those GoPro type, but too costly la. Put in the car, stolen really heartache pula.
RM900+ for old models, Newer ones reach up to RM1K. Even Papago one was RM600 I think.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Oh, saw those GoPro type, but too costly la. Put in the car, stolen really heartache pula.
RM900+ for old models, Newer ones reach up to RM1K. Even Papago one was RM600 I think.
mine is proview hd cam...5mp cmos with 1080p hd fullsize....but i alway use 720p because it record viewing angle 170degree compared to 1080p which is reduced view angle to only 150-160degree

ProView HD REVIEW - 1080p HD Action Camera - YouTube

ProView HD - Full HD Extreme Sports Action Camera - 1080p, Waterproof Case, HDMI, 4 Mounting Accessories [TWL-DV95]- US$111.14

i got it at around rm450....i use it mainly for onboard cam in rallies and bikes racing....but it doubles as car DVR with loop recording option, G-force sensor option and motion sensor option....the nicest thing is the itself can be rotated manually without messing with the menu setting to suits your mounting location and angle...from upright to 180degree flipped upside down....this without the time consuming setting change like those in go-pro camera.....

btw whenever i leave the car..for sure i remove this camera also...:smokin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
mine is proview hd cam...5mp cmos with 1080p hd fullsize....but i alway use 720p because it record viewing angle 170degree compared to 1080p which is reduced view angle to only 150-160degree

ProView HD REVIEW - 1080p HD Action Camera - YouTube

ProView HD - Full HD Extreme Sports Action Camera - 1080p, Waterproof Case, HDMI, 4 Mounting Accessories [TWL-DV95]- US$111.14

i got it at around rm450....i use it mainly for onboard cam in rallies and bikes racing....but it doubles as car DVR with loop recording option, G-force sensor option and motion sensor option....the nicest thing is the itself can be rotated manually without messing with the menu setting to suits your mounting location and angle...from upright to 180degree flipped upside down....this without the time consuming setting change like those in go-pro camera.....

btw whenever i leave the car..for sure i remove this camera also...:smokin:
wow nice.

This one ok or not bro?
InnoSupply

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
Most of the time you got to know what car is that. Most of the time, is Lagi Best or Dugong.

Talking about Idiot Drivers, met one Gold Civic which is somewhat Matte Metalic effect with super high GT wing sped off like mad after the Toll and start tailgating cars on fast lane with its loud exhaust.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Then end up Jam up in front at LDP heading towards 1 utama. :hmmmm2: :rolleyes:
from ur description of that civic.....i think i met it b4,....is it FD2R?...hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience