[W T S] 38 issues of FHM Malaysia Magazines

All Other Stuff

[W T S] 38 issues of FHM Malaysia Magazines

27needles

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Item(s): FHM Malaysia Magazines

Package includes: 38 issues + a Girl Next Door 2010 Calender. That means 38 magazines for you to slowly enjoy.

Price: OFFER ME A REASONABLE PRICE. Sorry I have to be crude, but unreasonable offers will be ignored.

I initially wanted to just sell this off to the newspaper van, too lazy to post it up, but thought, heck, why not let someone here grab it instead.

Dealing method: COD at PJ area.

Contact method/details: PM me for offers to purchase.

---

Item(s) conditions: Good condition. These magazines are being used as reading and viewing material in room only. Not like how you may think it would be used as. - So let me say that these magazines are..... Clean? Dirty. But CLEAN condition. If you get what I mean. :lol:

No smudge. No tears. No dirt. No unwanted stains. No whatever. Just magazines, that were used like magazines.

Picture:

Reason for sale: I gave up on my collection of FHM Magazines. I guess these collectibles could be put to better use/view for others.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i was wondering how to calculate compression ratio. My current na is running on 15:1 compression and i planning to turbo charged it. I'm using a standard 1mm gasket.

If i use a 2mm metal head gasket, how much will the compression be reduced? Please give me some light into this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience