PS Powersport tuning products

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
i personal install 4 unit PS BSE ignition booster on for ford fiesta. Feedback from owner is positive. there are also ford fiesta install piggyback. to be fair, ps product is improve while keep ur car with stock. not for heavy modified .

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Been trying to get hold of this "sifu" as he's vanished for over a month with my BNR34 not to mention countless spares all up costing in the six figures yet shop closed, phone, emails and SMS unanswered therefore my legal team will be working with the PDRM on both a criminal and civil suit, the police and prosecutors will do the forner while my lawyers pursue the latter.

Good riddance "fantastic product" shame about the people behind it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
[PIMPIN];1064014987 said:
Been trying to get hold of this "sifu" as he's vanished for over a month with my BNR34 not to mention countless spares all up costing in the six figures yet shop closed, phone, emails and SMS unanswered therefore my legal team will be working with the PDRM on both a criminal and civil suit, the police and prosecutors will do the forner while my lawyers pursue the latter.

Good riddance "fantastic product" shame about the people behind it.
What the hell??? Seriously????

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin

Not a jokes????
you kidding right? what the fuck, wht is the latest update bro?
What the hell??? Seriously????
No joke guys, I've had to resort to slipping letter of demands under his shutters. Apparently he up'd and left for China for a month. I'll fill in more once I've done my police report etc tomorrow because I can't be sure my car is even on the premises right? Reasonable assumption considering his behavior.

Anyway, stay tuned but give me a day or two - sister getting married this week so going to be in Kangar mostly but my lawyers will push ahead without me as well as the police too hopefully.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
even he at china at least a courtesy call to inform you before he fly
but his shop no other worker meh ?
dont tell me worker also fly to china

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
[PIMPIN];1064015437 said:
No joke guys, I've had to resort to slipping letter of demands under his shutters. Apparently he up'd and left for China for a month. I'll fill in more once I've done my police report etc tomorrow because I can't be sure my car is even on the premises right? Reasonable assumption considering his behavior.

Anyway, stay tuned but give me a day or two - sister getting married this week so going to be in Kangar mostly but my lawyers will push ahead without me as well as the police too hopefully.
Wow. Hope you get your car back. I smelled bullshit with PS Powersport all along.. now we can really conclude they are a sham. Hope that asshole didn't chop your car and haul the engine to China with him.

Is this with your newly rebuilt RB30 inside?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Well the latest is that I've been contacted by him, now safely back in Malaysia and although I've yet to find the time to go down to the workshop (sister got married over the weekend up North, work commitments, etc) I did manage to send him a letter, an email and an SMS demanding some form of compensation. Slightly off-topic, this car is meant to be a display car for a company which I part-own and since his delays, we have participated in events and exhibitions whereby the rental space alone cost upwards of RM50k and although not necessary for us to have the car at every single event, there were some events which we could have really, really used our marketing tool - after all, why should we go without something we own?

But I was sent an SMS asking me to pay for storage fees while he was away. Who in their right mind would even think of countering a demand for compensation with a demand for ME to PAY storage fees when I did not consent to it being stuck there in the first place. If a mechanic/tuner/shop is unable to complete a job then hand back the car, apology optional but reflects on your upbringing. But this has been the last straw for me and I'm going ahead with legal action and I've been advised to make a police report as well which I will be doing this week.

I suppose my GTR is still there, as is my RB30 and spare RB26 but now I have to question whether the RB30 there is the same one that was built previously or have internals been swapped? Not to make accusations but any reasonable person would be curious as to the safety of his/her asset left unattended for 5-6 weeks. ANYTHING could have happened to it with or without his knowledge and I do not know who else has had access to the workshop and subsequently my car over the past few weeks.

So I'm going for the takedown. Will keep this thread updated.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
[PIMPIN],
This something beyond the normal people able to do.
The work force, knowledge & support to bring this case up something new to us.
By doing this you already set an example to the mechanic & as our reference.

Kindly share on your finding about this matter.
Normally the car owner unable to counter this type of case due to lack of everything.

This might effect the brand...

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Commiserations PP.
I thought the guy was a bit fishy - more on the money than the service.
Doesn't look like a hands on mechanic to me.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
where are all the PS Powersport fan boys and supporters now? its proven PS Powersport cannot walk the talk.. you losers are all full of cock.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vXTRWXKL54Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who remembered the Ridge Racer franchises from years ago? This is one great arcade game to spend time on. This game is very much like Burnout series, where you are involved in a demolition derby, racing each other in town. Although I feel the graphics are a bit lacking (as compared to Grand Theft Auto V anD Need for Speed : The Run) , I'm sure the game play should make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience