CTA : Competitive Track Autoshow 2012

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
taken from your facebook link.

CTA Full Track Attack – TIME ATTACK TRACK CHALLENGE!
(RM400 per entry + RM100 transponder deposit)

Prizes for Time Attack Track Challenge (per category):

1st – RM 1000 (cash) + Trophy + Goodies
2nd – RM 500 (cash) + Trophy + Goodies
3rd – RM 300 (cash) + Trophy + Goodies

CTA Model Search!
Highest voted candidate will receive RM1000 (Cash) + Cert.
so the 3rd place winner can't even recover entry costs while the 2nd placed winner only gets RM 100, which probably won't even cover the petrol costs.

best of all, the top voted model gets RM 1,000 cash.

is this really a time attack event? :rolleyes:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
so the chick gets the most money, even if u dont have to drive. must be damn awesome being a chick!!!

poor driver!!

ron88

Apr 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
First of all, we are sorry if we have created a misunderstanding.

This time attack (yes, it is a time attack!) is intended to be a platform for automotive enthusiasts to come together and enjoy a more balanced track day while meeting different people with the same interests.

We hope you understand that the prize money given is not to fully cover your costs but instead, works as a bonus to motivate our participants and also to give something back when you hit the podium, at least something.

The reason why we have decided on the prize money for the models is to bring out the full potential of the models, to be able to really get the models to do their best!

Furthermore, we decided to bring in the model search to spice up the event and also to be able to include visitors participation in the event by voting their top favourite models.

With all these, we hope that we have clarified where we are coming from. It would be great if you are still interested in joining this event! :)

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
i wish im a very attrative girl...
no need to have a car, no need to modified a car, no need to be a good driver..
can get Rm1000 easily..without cost as well!

firasparK

Known Member
Apr 15, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i don know why u guys are making such a big fuss about the model competition.
for me, i do this as a hobby. whether or not u giv me prize money im still gona mod my car and im still gona play in the tracks.. life is never fair bro...pussies will always trump dicks, live with it. lol

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Other than the prize money...the winner will also get the fame and glory, which money cant buy :driver:

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
Brian:".....but if I win, l take the cash and l take the respect"
Dom:Respect?
Brian: To some people, that's more important

before entering the event, ask urself whether the cash or respect/fame that ur looking for:hmmmm:

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
If you have to worry about covering costs, forget about racing/track days.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Having seen the Sultan of Johor's Veyron last week, here's another! Most likely to be based in KL, but unsure if it's already being owned or delivered to the showroom. Another member, mivec682 also spotted the Veyron at another location sporting a UK license plate. A nice 0-250mph drag between the 2 would be the battle of the century!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience