CTA : Competitive Track Attack 2012 ( Round 2 )

CTA

Nov 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
CTA IS BACK FOR THE SECOND ROUND!

Upcoming Time Attack Event at Sepang on 29 JULY 2012

CTA : V1 Concept Competitive Track Autoshow 2012 @ Sepang Official Video. - YouTube

For more information : FACEBOOKhttps://www.facebook.com/events/389382387786802/

CTA : Competitive Track Autoshow Updates please visit: http://http://www.facebook.com/CTAMalaysia

Registration for Time Attack : Welcome to the Hummer Club Malaysia

*TO CONTINUE RECEIVING UPDATES FROM CTA, PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE OUR Facebook PAGE*

Last edited:

CTA

Nov 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Customized categories are discontinued for this round only due to the short time frame that we have to play around with. The following are the available categories for your choice:

1) Turbo 4WD –Turbocharged/Supercharged engines with 4-wheel drive layout only

2) Turbo FF Open – Turbocharged/Supercharged engines with front wheel drive layout only

3) RWD Open – Naturally aspirated / Turbocharged / Supercharged engines with rear wheel drive layout only

4) VTEC Type-Race – VTEC engines running on semi-slick tires only

5) VTEC Type-Road – VTEC engines running on street tires only

6) Track Open – The only class that supports registered/unregistered cars and/or cars with welded-on rollcages

Tire Regulations:

Categories 1 to 3 – Only street tires and semi-slick tires allowed

Category 4 – Only semi-slick tires allowed

Category 5 – Only street tires allowed

Category 6 – Street, semi-slick and full-slick tires allowed

* All cars that participate in Category 1 – 5 MUST possess a valid road-tax. ONLY Track Open (Category 6) is exempted from this ruling.

* If you are confused with the categories, just register yourselves and we will automatically slot you into the appropriate category.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
wahhhhhh...this is time to attack younger brother :congrats:

ron88

Apr 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Just a reminder to our participants to not worry as we will be having a "Buka Puasa" session to fill your tummy up before we begin racing!

Can't wait to see you guys there!

CTA

Nov 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
We would like to say thank you to all the participants that have registered and our sponsors ( Forged Racing, Motorsport playground, V1 Concept, V1 Sports Car Club, Hummer Club, RCS, IPC Sdn Bhd and Big Orange ) for their huge support!

See you guys on Sunday 29/07/2012!

Our registration are almost full so be sure to register yourselves quickly!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience