Piggy - Emanage or SMT8

summer9uy

Aug 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Just wanna check with you what piggy cater for Persona? I got to know some shop saying e-manage blue and some say SMT-8 as emanage could not support.

Any advice?

Thanks.

summer9uy

Aug 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Haltech Sprint 500...hmm..izzit better (i.e. more features) than e-mange?
As I new to this, please advice?

By the way, any recommended place to get this?

Thnx.

Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i also heard bout this smt8...some tuners from sunway also recomend me this item for campro engine... any sifu here mind to share some experience...
thanks in advance

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Haltech Sprint 500...hmm..izzit better (i.e. more features) than e-mange?
As I new to this, please advice?

By the way, any recommended place to get this?

Thnx.

U can get it from abg E6XLancer or Syahz or GT Auto..but u must be prepared for the price is more than double of emanage(blue) but wat u pay is wat u get la..Standalone is always better than piggybacks..hehe

Last edited:

major

Dec 25, 2009
Caloundra
Has anyone fit SMT8 (and which one)on 2003 Satria GTI Siemens?
Or is there any Piggyback for that model with some mods like 4-1 exhaust,Inlet,larger throttle,etc.

ahlong

Known Member
Aug 18, 2008
Gombak - KL
im one of SMT8-L piggyback user on campro (Gen2) auto
installation not done at any recognize shop. my own pomen @ seremban did the installation coz he already install 1 in campro (Gen2) manual before.
didnt tune at any recognize shop. only butt tuning.
of course tuning at recognize shop better than butt tuning.
not a hassle for u to tune it coz the software really user friendly and easy to understand.
can tune for NA or Turbo cars.
never did any dyno after piggyback installation.

major

Dec 25, 2009
Caloundra
Thanks ahlong,i want to make sure can tune Siemens before i start doing more things to the car, iam mod. little by little with out going full ecu.I liked this one cos can run extra injector.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello friends! :wavey:

Kavin, my buddy, wanted to have a glimpse of a show-car finish on his modified Toyota EE100. He’s addicted to cars, road trips and started to like detailing too. He wanted to experience the joy of a DIY paint correction. He called me and we planned to do it during the school holidays as I would be free but every time the same got postponed. We finally tackled the bonnet on his very nice ride before school resumption. It was invaded by orange peel and common defects...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience