roll cage

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if u go for full UR bars,....legal...

but cages, theres kind of grey areas regarding it...some say legal...some say not... depending on type etc etc.....but at the end of the day, if abang J stops u and says no... u can barely do anything unless u really know the law

anyway...in my view....by right... the 6 point cage should be legal...coz if not mistaken its stated somewhere (mebbe JPJ site) that there should not be anything hindering passengers getting in and out of the car... so the normal 6 point bolt ons should be legal as there isnt anything at the door area...

but like i said.. grey areas.. and also depends on the Abang J that stop u..... ive even actually asked a JPJ officer whos also a car enthusiast... even he doesnt know the clear ruling on cages.

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
The jpj would say that it makes the Bomba difficult to get to get a person out in case of accident, but for me thats not accurate, without roll cage u take a dead body out, with roll cage although its difficult the chances of a guy coming out alive is more.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
I m facing this new problem whereby once a while i'll get these leaks right under my engine around the oil filter area.I m not sure whether it's engine oil or something else coz it's green in color and doesn't smell like oil....but when i feel around the filter, i dun see the oil.Can anyone help.Tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience