Tufoil is back in Tesco and Eneos stores

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Focal Point takes pleasure to announce the availability of TUFOIL in both TESCO and ENEOS stores.

You can now get the award-winning TUFOIL again in all these stores around the country. For those who had shopped for TUFOIL in these stores in the past, we would like to thank you a million and also call for your valued continued patronage. Cheers!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
There is a Tufoil offer at TESCO stores nationwide right now until 31 Aug. The advertisement is in today's The Star newspaper page 41 main section. The headline is NEW CAR ACCESSORIES & CAR CARE PRODUCTS.A visit to the stores is required to get the full details on the individual items involved. Cheers!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
ENEOS at 1 UTAMA in Bandar Utama reopens today after several months of renovation. Tufoil is available at this outlet on LG floor.

While you are there, you can also purchase a Tufoil Lubit-8 oiler stick. It is about the size of a marker pen. Indeed this is a inexpensive very light and fast oil produced by the factory. It is highly recommended for throttle cables and linkages besides oiling door and bonnet/boot hinges, accelerator pedals etc.

Lubit-8 has been the second best selling item in Harley Davidson stores in the States. Lubit-8 can be kept in the car 24/7. In instances where the door key is not opening due to oxidation, Lubit-8 might be of help.

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Hello Focal Point,

I did an engine oil change about a month ago... The question is, can i still add Tufoil or should i wait until my next change?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! et_box.

Good question. If the distance traveled since the oil change is below 1000km and if the oil dip-stick level is slightly below the max mark, you may add in a 8 oz. bottle of Tufoil. For best results, add in Tufoil when the engine is still warm. Thank you for your support.

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Dear Focal Point,

Thanks for the reply and clarification!

Will get another bottle soon.. Cheers!

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Hey Bro Lim... How are you?

Oct 24, 2007
Dear Focal Point,

Do you supplying Tufoil to a sparepart shop beside ampang point? can't remember the name.

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yes, ymy3890. The name of the shop is AAS. It is just beside Ampang Point shopping centre. This is a popular outlet for Tufoil and thousands of other spare parts. If you drive a Citreon, Chevrolet, Opel and you cannot find a needed part, this is the shop to visit. Take care.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Many thanks for all those who went to ENEOS and TESCO stores to buy their first bottle of Tufoil. Your support is greatly appreciated.

At Ace Hardware Ikano, I had bumped into an uncle aged close to 80 buying his second bottle. I must say it was really a great feeling to witness the event. Like many of us he also wanted to extract more 'juice' out of his engine. He just needed his 'fix'! Maybe we should get him to sign up as a ZTH member. Who knows, with over half a century holding that steering wheel, this uncle certainly has a lot to share on car care or even motorsports. What say you, Tom? Ha! Ha!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Many thanks again for the support on Tufoil at Ace Hardware, Eneos and Tesco stores. It is very heartening to see people buying groceries and Tufoil, power tools and Tufoil and also rubber mats with Tufoil. Tufoil knows no borders. It is also sold from a biscuit shop and statoner among others. This reminds me of the time about 30 years ago when VHS and Betamax movies were available for sale and rental from coffee shops across the nation and there was a big rush! Incredible but it's very happening and it rocks! Cheers!!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Eneos will be opening a new store in Wangsa Maju. It is at the ground Floor of the JUSCO building. Watch out for the opening date. Tufoil will be available here too.