20V using RON95...no problemo !

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
been using Petronas RON95 since engine swap process finished. sometimes fill up Shell RON95 in case of emergency. In comparison, very little difference shown. For mileage, of course Shell is better off by 3-5kms. So far, no knocking, no sluggishness, no nothing at all. 180km/h also no problem for both :burnout: tank has got no hole, but pocket...err...yes. big holes here and there :bawling:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Bro,
Am not selling something that converts ron95 to ron100.....
Might wanna try out mixing fuels to get ron100 but wanna know how the response with ron100 in terms of smoothness, power and fuel consumption as well as 20v health in long run ...
That's why been asking any sifu over here had tried it out before or not le...
i think there's a type of gadget/machine that can determine the RON of petrol..

any1 here have access to that?

:biggrin:

ahaw

Known Member
Apr 1, 2007
@ soulfly : healthy engine it is...

do notice some improvement of mileage wif petronas 95xtra compare to the previous fuel.
note : all based on an engine clocking for 235k km wif no major servicing, only normal oil change every 5k km + hard usage...

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
hey guys,

i got a question.. let's i'm cruising at 90kmh in 5th gear and accelerate hard to go to 120kmh, I can hear some crackling noise from the front.. Some say it's a vacuum leak issue and some say it just needs proper tuning. Any feedback is appreciated. I'm using ron95 on 4afe - no knocking and actually drive an auto but the manual tranny example is clearer i think.

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Having seen the Sultan of Johor's Veyron last week, here's another! Most likely to be based in KL, but unsure if it's already being owned or delivered to the showroom. Another member, mivec682 also spotted the Veyron at another location sporting a UK license plate. A nice 0-250mph drag between the 2 would be the battle of the century!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience