STOLEN: Proton Wira Sedan (Majorca Black) WJK 1375

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out. God bless!!!

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
93na,
u stay at sri watan meh? which part?
Danz, 93na, siputmagic - u all stay sri watan area?? ahahaha same as me lerr...i'm at jalan watan 9....

siputmagic - sorry on your lost beb but how it happened? your car parked inside or outside of your house? watan dah start kena mark dah.....on last Tuesday night, my honda city been broke in "cleanly" at around 2:30-3:30am .... car alarm triggered.....i was asleep like a dead cow.....my wife sudden woke up alerted and instantly woke me up....when up to my car...saw no one but i saw my glove compartment (top and below), coins/cigarette were opened....rm12 in coins for toll purposes missing....my puma speed cat shoes kept at front passenger ground missing....bangsat cipanzi betol!!!

a couple my frens told me this all kerja2 outsiders not from ampang area as they managed to ambush one kancil which lurking around from jalan watan 1 to taman kesuma/halaman by going round and round in very slow pace and acting very very shrewd and suspicious ....they target those houses which the cars are parked outside....i don't know what happened to the kancil freakos but all i heard is what they say they are certainly outsiders....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no la i dun stay there but my inlaws are at pdn mewah, last time my uncle had a spray shop next to eddy's shop (forgot the name...garage something2..)
used to hang out that area last time

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
owh crap. they started on stealing cars now? i just lost my rim few weeks ago guys. seems its going to be a fav place for these bugger again i think... btw, im staying pandan indah. they stole it not too long after i park my car.

ur car color is marjoca black eh? i think those thieves thought ur car was c99 i guess.

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
no la i dun stay there but my inlaws are at pdn mewah, last time my uncle had a spray shop next to eddy's shop (forgot the name...garage something2..)
used to hang out that area last time
Oh ok....eddy 14Garage ka? now beside him if i'm not mistaken still has the spray shop....

darkness3299 - Pandan Indah, pandan mewah, bandar baru ampang, bukit indah/taman kosas all this surrounding area are real notorious with high and low "seasons" of cars or accessories been stolen....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ya ya thats the 1.....he sold it to my wife's cousin...then dunno wat happened at last closed down.....but the workmanship was bad, ive seen it before, luckily i didnt spray my car there....

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Bros,

Talking about 'electric shock' security device, I remember one co. 'ProIce' if I remember correctly was selling a 'Thaser' steering lock back in early 90's.

U have it fitted to the steering & then armed the 'Thaser' by remote once fitted. I remember the salesperson saying to buy the device u need to get police approval first. That time they were selling it for around RM1K, don't know if still got in the market.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
so sorry for ur lost bos....ampang also not so far from my place...
and i'm also driving a wira...i feel for u...
hope u find those 'SOB'...will try to keep a lookout though.

siputmagic

Mar 25, 2006
Thanks. Nowadays really scared to park car outside of the house.
I normally park inside my garage but that day the garage is full and i park my car in front of my house. Haihh.. really sad. Until now, no news at all.

Now I'm looking people selling my TE37 with offset +35. My friend told it is very hard to find TE37 with this offset.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience