wow 20k+ 4 ek4 ?
seems like a good deal eh.
btw am hunting 4 a civic as well
any of u guys knw any1 letting go?
cheers

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
got my EK4 for 45k, that was 4 1/2 years ago...convert it to manual CTR LSD for 3.3K...rite now the price for EK4 still hold around 40K-60K ...amazing isn't it? buying an EG,EK,DC turn out to be kinda good investment :P .....

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
got my EK4 for 45k, that was 4 1/2 years ago...convert it to manual CTR LSD for 3.3K...rite now the price for EK4 still hold around 40K-60K ...amazing isn't it? buying an EG,EK,DC turn out to be kinda good investment :P .....
:adore::adore::adore:

xyeohts

May 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey there guys.. i am also looking for an EG6.. but it seems that most EG are needed to be bought using CASH only.. and i do not have the cash to do it... i have always been wanting an EG since i was a kid and saw my uncle driving it..

i just finished my study and need a car for work and i want the EG.. is there anyway around getting an EG without blowing CASH?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
hey there guys.. i am also looking for an EG6.. but it seems that most EG are needed to be bought using CASH only.. and i do not have the cash to do it... i have always been wanting an EG since i was a kid and saw my uncle driving it..

i just finished my study and need a car for work and i want the EG.. is there anyway around getting an EG without blowing CASH?
you would only be able to purchase an EG with cash.
However, you could apply for personal loans from banks in order to obtain the cash funds to purchase the car since car loans would no longer be valid for a car this old.

xyeohts

May 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
you would only be able to purchase an EG with cash.
However, you could apply for personal loans from banks in order to obtain the cash funds to purchase the car since car loans would no longer be valid for a car this old.
thanks for the heads up.. it makes sense to me.. :) thanks!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
civics have high demand. high demand cars have low depreciation value. civic, a31 fall under this. over the past few years the price dropped very little. some never dropped. accord is not the same. lesser demand compared to civic, so 2nd hand value is lower than civic.. thats why new accords are more expensive than civic but because less demand,2nd hand value cheaper than civic. till the day ppl get tired of playing with civic, the price will most likely depreciate very slowly. but most likely this will not happen.

but think on the bright side, ek parts so expensive. eg parts cheaper. may be older but still a good car. integra also not bad. u c lesser on the road but parts can be easily found. cheaper than ek parts also. if u have the means, opt for civis es. can still apply loan. not too sure bout the parts to mod. most likely expensive.

otherwise, personal loan is the answer. can go for eg, ek dc also.

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
Sorry, even mine is not EG, I felt the handling is superb compare to Civic ES!
By the way, mine is SR4 local Civic model..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience