my experience and problem!

Apr 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone!!! Hope your can solve my problem. This morning i took my car for service . And i pass through the road got up and down hill. I relly feel my car no energy at all. Beside car all go pass by me. I was thinking i should change my petrol or not. Ron 97 and RON 95 got what different? Is it the yearly different ??? or the energy different

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
what car? what engine? what year?

RON 97 is for high compression engine..

RON 95 for not so high compression..

:driver:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hehehe.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bro, what is your ride la bro? Cow car? Just kidding la..

Please la mention your ride. There is a lot of factor that your car doesn't have power. Mention your car's problem specifically laa..

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
ur info too little to help u bro. elaborate more.
comparison between ron 95 and 97 not that much.

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
try and use some additive/ fuel treatment first to see if there's any different. If it does, maybe your car should oops for higher Ron type petrol. If it doesn't really give and distinctive effect. You might need to look for a tuner to check your car for off-tuning or faulty sensors which might cause your ECU to turn down the power to protect your engine ^^
(just my experience with my car)

orangeorange98

Apr 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
nissan sunny 1.8 auto...year 2003 ...i know u guys gonna kick my !@# over this..been using ron 97 now switch to ron 95...wallet not supporting enough ler....just trying my luck to see any other alternative....thanks

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
No lar bro. We won't kick your XXX. Hehehe... :biggrin::biggrin:

Due to economical constrains, most of us half hearted need to change fuel from RON97 to RON95. It's understood. For my advise, i think u need to frequently service your car. Check your plug. U can use Caltex RON95. Refuelling for few times than u can feel the different, somemore u use auto. Mine also use Unser Auto, i feel more accelaration with caltex if compare to others.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience