Stolen: Black honda Eg 2door

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
oh man...such a nice car stolen....fucking thieves!

will keep a look out bro...already posted this on my wall...

its things like this that makes me fear of sharing my mods to people in case one of those people is a thieving bastard....

good luck for recovery...hope u get her back soon.

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
demm....will keep a look out...should be easy to spot with your fluorescent rims, if its still running otr.....hurmmm....knn to those thieves!

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
oh man...such a nice car stolen....fucking thieves!

will keep a look out bro...already posted this on my wall...

its things like this that makes me fear of sharing my mods to people in case one of those people is a thieving bastard....

good luck for recovery...hope u get her back soon.
Thank you very much bro.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

demm....will keep a look out...should be easy to spot with your fluorescent rims, if its still running otr.....hurmmm....knn to those thieves!
Thank you very much bro. Must kill those guys!

rydell

Dec 26, 2009
Batu, K. Lumpur
lets beat the fucking thief till death....bastards dont deserve to live

what a nice car u have there mate.......

ko ni pun tak pegi semayang jumaat apesal!!??

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
damn nice car... haih... shall keep a lookout at my area. with the government banning certain parts, this will only increase more and more each day..

=(

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
lets beat the fucking thief till death....bastards dont deserve to live

what a nice car u have there mate.......

Dats wat v should do bro! must hit till death! fucking shit bastards!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

damn nice car... haih... shall keep a lookout at my area. with the government banning certain parts, this will only increase more and more each day..

=(
ok bro thx.. if gt any info plz inform me..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out. Damn those thieves. God bless!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip.

What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized effect thus further protecting the item from harsh environmental wear and tear.

Additionally, Plasti Dip comes in multiple colors which one can customize his/her car according to preferences...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience