TT for zth's Hondarianssss....

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
hattech-v said:
alan, after he got the twin loop he purposely forgot his previous exhaust i think...
maybe u can sell it to besi buruk shop... ekekkeke...
he did call me to take back his old metal..but i have no time to meet him..but now im free...till CNY.....DOG faster call me la...new year i balik kampung la...

spoonsir

1,500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
KL
quite true.....we do after new yearlah...everyone have own plan on new year. Road not so jam...

tha goddfadda

Jun 11, 2005
KL
Agreed... so Amansuria it is???

Lets see the 2006 calender of February and check out what is the best date in Feb for everyone to gather...

11th of Feb is before Valentines and Chap Goh Meh... but some ppl want to spend their Valentines then and festive season gambling is still on... few days more before they have the last chance to make it big for the year...

18th of Feb is after Valentines and Chap Goh Meh... good date but scared some people no time to celebrate Valentines on 11th weekend and on Valentines... unless you guys don't care ... it's a pretty good date I must say.... 18/2/06...."Sat Fatt Yee Ling Lok" translate... "pada tahun kosong enam GUARANTEE KAYA tergolek-golek".

or last option 25th February.... where no more events and it's time to meet the humbles' rides and the meenest rides and not forgetting the underdog's rides....

So now u choose.......

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
stock standard eg3 single karburator can join this tt onot?
all sifus ride is powertheful...feel shy ler wan to join...

jacha

Aug 26, 2005
kl
I thought Honda forum only for DOHC/Big V. Coz I see a lots of time when SOHC user post something, their post just been ignore by ppl who consider themselves as DOHC/Big V. No offence, just I see this happen here. And ... I also afraid to join any activity organized by DOHC without confirmation.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
uuiikkk......where got like that.....at least not for Melawati/Ulu Kelang/Wangsa Maju thread. We got mixed models and engines alike, SOHC and DOHC attending TTs and what not. The important thing is to attend, smile...say hi....and start yapping away about cars. SOHC or DOHC doesn't matter. Dun be shy or intimidated by the engine codes, SOHC and DOHC users are the same inside.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
jacha said:
I thought Honda forum only for DOHC/Big V. Coz I see a lots of time when SOHC user post something, their post just been ignore by ppl who consider themselves as DOHC/Big V. No offence, just I see this happen here. And ... I also afraid to join any activity organized by DOHC without confirmation.
dun worry laaa... before this me oso driving sohc auto sumore but still can mix with ppl here...
as long as u can be one of the tok kokers then it shud be ok... hehe

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
crower75 said:
The usual......dope...booze....rave party......gang bangs......

hahahah......no lah.....just a bunch of car freaks mingling and talking about what else...cars !!!!!!
walauweh....
waiting sooo long time for tt...onli for this xtvt aaarrr...aiyaaa..
make it a bit grand ler....
such as a mini autoshow.....
i can cal iwan from majalah kereta to make coverage... :smile:

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
hattech-v said:
dun worry laaa... before this me oso driving sohc auto sumore but still can mix with ppl here...
as long as u can be one of the tok kokers then it shud be ok... hehe
yes yes true true.

Most of DOHC users were SOHC users as well so we know it damn well. It's a great place to swap info, halfcut prices, items, etc etc etc for those who wanna convert to DOHC or just to have fun.

So can we have the final date please ??

Mynn ??????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience