hilarous comments frm team city...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIVEC.RS

Apr 7, 2006
jus wan to share some things that me an my friend overheard when we were at genting..
NO OFFENCE TO TEAM CITY ......

me & a few friends jus drinking at starbucks in genting highlands on a friday night..
UNTILL we heard loud exhaust noise car horns going crazy about 10 cars pulled up in frt of starbucks
everyone was lookin at them propebly thinking wat bunch of idiots or hooligans ...is was like makin a grand entrance....

with full hardcore bodykits at gt wings & hid an stickers all over the cars so on.....( ah beng style )

there these 2 guys frm the group sitting next to our table talkin bout there cars how they took the corners up to gentin an droppin gear an following the line an so...intial.d style a lot of crap....

the worst thing is 1 of the guys said after he changed the frt aftermarket bumper he felt that the cars aerodyanmics were different the car doesnt understeer.....wtf?? is that crap :stupid: an his dump ass friends were like really ha really ha got difference/??? wtf they actually believed that crap...when i heard i couldnt stop laughing here im thinkin wtf bro where on earth did he get that idea frm.....idiot...

so bro if u were that guy up at genting last night driving h/city & u read this wake up bro..:thefinger:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
came across some teamcity cars...mostly full modded with bodykit. drives very fast at narrow lanes etc.....many encounter but couldnt bother to comment...anyway noted and agreed with u....
car clubs should live up to some std and not tarnishing the images by being fast & furious...many sifus outside..so be humble...lives longer!
cheerz

no pin pointing! just my 2cents

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Mati tak pa.. Gaya mahu!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Memalukan saja ..hope non of them are zth members

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
jus wan to share some things that me an my friend overheard when we were at genting..
NO OFFENCE TO TEAM CITY ......

me & a few friends jus drinking at starbucks in genting highlands on a friday night..
UNTILL we heard loud exhaust noise car horns going crazy about 10 cars pulled up in frt of starbucks
everyone was lookin at them propebly thinking wat bunch of idiots or hooligans ...is was like makin a grand entrance....

with full hardcore bodykits at gt wings & hid an stickers all over the cars so on.....( ah beng style )

there these 2 guys frm the group sitting next to our table talkin bout there cars how they took the corners up to gentin an droppin gear an following the line an so...intial.d style a lot of crap....

the worst thing is 1 of the guys said after he changed the frt aftermarket bumper he felt that the cars aerodyanmics were different the car doesnt understeer.....wtf?? is that crap :stupid: an his dump ass friends were like really ha really ha got difference/??? wtf they actually believed that crap...when i heard i couldnt stop laughing here im thinkin wtf bro where on earth did he get that idea frm.....idiot...

so bro if u were that guy up at genting last night driving h/city & u read this wake up bro..:thefinger:
Oh yeaaaah, im 'SURE' our Malaysian 'Vertex' or 'Chargespeed' honda city edition bumpers work just as well as the original Japanese original ones :thefinger:

lWhy his car didnt understeer its because he was driving too slowly :proud. Hahahahahaha :rofl:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Oh yeaaaah, im 'SURE' our Malaysian 'Vertex' or 'Chargespeed' honda city edition bumpers work just as well as the original Japanese original ones :thefinger:

lWhy his car didnt understeer its because he was driving too slowly :proud. Hahahahahaha :rofl:
bro, dont forget the super big tiang goal GT-Wing.. that might also helped the understeer problem... very fast 250km/h hill climb!! :biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Fulamak.... i shud go start searching for bumpers.. :thefinger:

Bro, rocklee/// do u have any bumper similar to that guy using??? hehe

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
does the guy know wat is understeer in the 1st place!!!!!!!!! funny! ppl

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Mind sharing what are the car colours with those American Football goal post???

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
full on stickers on factory stock coloured cars = fail

so sorry to say that but it is indeed ugly.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
but you know what the BEST THING about team city is ???

they've got a SPECIAL ID for each member!

and they place the ID sticker on their cars rear wind-screen!

so that people people can say "WTF! OMG! i was just smoked by this L33T Team City - Member 123"

it's kinda cool , dont you think? like having 2 license plates :biggrin:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
ok guys, i must admit, im frm Teamcity...well, i wun take all the comments personally, as to a certain extent it is true. I wun wan to be a Fan kuat chai also to TC...

yes, some TC guys do drive fast...and sometimes dangerous...but i tink not only OUR club drive this way sometimes...just last week alone, there were 2 MR2's zoomed passed me on the sprint highway connectin to penchala link...in a filter lane! so d@mn fast smor...n so near my car...
then also got few satria's swerving in n out of traffic on the LDP...then that day a Blue R34 Skyline with a recently patched up front bumper (with fiber as not painted yet) was going Way Fast on that road as well...overtaking...heavy braking (tiong ppl)...

so guys, its not just TC who drives fast...most car enthusiasts do...altho i dun support dangerous driving. As for the Genting Attack n stuff...i mean, alot of ppl do it...it IS dangerous. Honestly, i myself dun support this, but guys who do it are responsible for their own actions. I hv nt joined any 'Genting Attack' before, or any form of illegal racing. But i admit some times i do drive a little faster than usual. for those of u who drive evo or skylines or wat not...cool to have those cars, but still doesnt give us the right to drive faster than the rest. the same principle applies no matter wat car we drive, i mean, even a stock kancil can be dangerous...and so can a Godzilla GTR35 if not driven responsibly.

As for the bodykit styling an all...aiya, ppl ady spend money to add them, let them feel good ma...besides, there's nothin much to mod in a h City anyway...i also put a bodykit on my virtually stock car... but of cos, we dun go Bragging to others la...within the team, tok watever oso can ma...mayb u guys overheard, but no intentionally tell u ma...

anyway, the automotive scene is suppose to make us feel like a team...to let us enjoy our hobby...but of cos at the same time, be responsible drivers. Anyway, i hope we dun develop any prejudice against anyone, or any group. Aft all, it's d love of cars that got us together...so let's keep it that way.

Cheers :slug:

ps: if got any personal complain that directly affects you with regard to TC, pls do let us know, we will investigate. :nurse: :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

but you know what the BEST THING about team city is ???

they've got a SPECIAL ID for each member!

and they place the ID sticker on their cars rear wind-screen!

so that people people can say "WTF! OMG! i was just smoked by this L33T Team City - Member 123"

it's kinda cool , dont you think? like having 2 license plates :biggrin:
bro, even Caldina CLub Malaysia also got ID no's wat...i dun see wat's wrong with that. besides, it's just to uniquely identify each member in a systematic way.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TundiiAV0D0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience