Honda no good??? Why???

i'll take Lexus if i were u... Toyota that u get from local Toyota showroom r sucks & cheapo!!!:mad:

btw, TR.... i'm back... hehehe:biggrin::thefinger:
Lexus I also take....good to have you back...where have you been.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Lexus I also take....good to have you back...where have you been.
saw lexus kena whacked kao kao in superGT by NSX... i think get a NSX better... hehehe...

thanks bro, i'm school holidays ma... back to kampong & claimed some 'rental' from ING... hehe...

pkrisnin

Jun 27, 2009
If only Toyota would improve their design. Toyota offers better service (Toyota careplus) and value for money. Better alarm system and better interior design. Better financing options.
Honda Malaysia very limit in their offering. If Toyota had a better looking Altis it would outsell Civic.

guangek9

8,000 RPM
May 7, 2008
Hehe. I like the honda engine and the body style . I never drive the Toyotx car before.

For my new gen 2.0 civic fd running at highway around 230km still in good handing and the engine not noisy. also fight the top speed with some Toyotx car before . Like Viosx , Altisx , Camryx 2.0 / 2.4 / wishx and estimax. When my speed until 210km they cant see my rear exhaust already. Last time fight 0 - 400m with my fren 2.4 camryx. he loss me about 3 street lamp distance.

I like Honda and like to sell honda parts. hehe. Havent drive Toyotx car before so no more idea.

About the civic fd2 top speed video click here !!!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/online-videos/292127-honda-civic-2-0-auto-top-speed-from-jxx-1xxx.html

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
since vvti onli automatic adjust timing of the cam gear while ivtec switches to higher cam lobe and also adjust the cam gear timing...i think ivtec should be better..ivtec has better response too...i tried 2005 accord 2.4 and new camry 2.4...camry throttle response just sucks
i'll like to put it in this way...toyota is a more comfortable car while honda is fun car which has performance,looks and comfort...the 1.8 ivtec civic is cool too...honda put so much effort in it tat it consume petrol like 1.5 yet perform like 2.0...at low rev the throttle open at its fullest 2 reduce pumping loss and make the valve control the air intake..so it actually uses clean air to push out the combusted air also...the new dual vvti hasnt reach our shore yet...it has both intake n xhaust electronic controlled variable timing cam gear..yes...the NSX is sooo old and yet still good and kicking ass in racing scenes

clanbuster

Jul 2, 2009
this is what i feel. I currently drive both Honda and Toyota

Toyota still better then Honda as for saloon, engine is quite then honda, True FC abit better.
But compare to common racing car Celia ,Civic Type R, Interga etc etc, Honda better

So what we compare in?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hahaha...
the never ending story...Honda dueling with Toyota...
similar like Lion and Tiger which is greater...

world is full of choices...it's up to you...toyota and honda always make a duel for each other...sometimes Nissan tag along too...

but what happened if toyota and honda both combined ?

what it will be ? Hondoya or Toyoda :biggrin: or padayapa ...kidding !

all in all...each one has it's one pros n cons...
a healthy competition is good...make them better and better...
see what happened to Proton when there's no healthy competition...? just play along with their own rules...opppsss... :D

TODA

May 20, 2005
downtheroad
whoa......high school topic la .....
if those days got such a topic created, i bet curry mee n asam fish will exchange hands.....:rofl:

anyway, since this is a honda section, I hav to respect hondarians, i say HONDA ROXX ANYTIME but
same goes to toyota if this is posted in a toyota section..... muahahaahha:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

wait a min, let me walk to next door kopitiam, find a nice chair, sit down calmly, sip sip white coffee happily n read wheels weekly....

....then I suddenly stand up n shout, "WTF? wats the best car in the world? or bestest? best of the best leh?....." "ARGHHhhh.... why nobody can give me 1 same answer???"

ppl will then just stare cock at me, sip sip their black coffee, maybe one old man will stand up n say "aiya....son, u know, I've been thru this...... :banghead: my whole life, but end up.... still no answer n I hav appointment..... with undertaker tomorrow edi, so can u pls let me rest peacefully?:sleep:

grab my keys drive to nearest autocity test drive honda n toyota.....:driver:......ahhh, i got the answer liao :idea:

It's ______ :listen:

ahxun^^

Dec 23, 2007
It's the matter of each manufacturer's image.
Honda - power seekers
Toyota - luxury urban looks

Not every girls care how powerful their cars are.

just my 2 cent

AtukFC

May 1, 2006
Power Of Dream vs Get Feeling

Honda = Power
Toyota = Comfortable

BTW Toyota PRIUS is better than Honda Insight, he3

Vote for TOYOTA

AtukFC

May 1, 2006
Toyota more choice N/A, Forced Induction, Supercharger not so bored..:idea:

ahxun^^

Dec 23, 2007
Talking about power, nissan sr16ve n1 earns the credit as well, one of the most powerful n/a 1.6.

keisukosan

Aug 18, 2006
old car of honda still got many ppl buy it juz like ef and eg or some other else...
so honda still exits in msia wat :biggrin:

what is the function of a bullet in a car's exhaust? make the car more powerful o what?