My Photography - New Zealand

mivec4646

Feb 1, 2004
Thanks everybody! The comments are very appreciated :)

Great to hear that you'll be visiting here this year. Any idea of what cities you'll be travelling to?

Here are some more photos:

yeah, really cant wait... my sister going to graduate at dunedin so we will be driving from Christchurch to dunedin at after maybe stop at queenstown... seriously nice photo...

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
kiwi-corolla...are u staying in new zealand? which area?? i'm from auckland...let's tt...hahahaha...no mamak here...so sad aye...

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
yeah, really cant wait... my sister going to graduate at dunedin so we will be driving from Christchurch to dunedin at after maybe stop at queenstown... seriously nice photo...
Sounds good. That will be a nice drive. Queenstown is a wonderful place. I hope you take lots of photos! :D

kiwi-corolla...are u staying in new zealand? which area?? i'm from auckland...let's tt...hahahaha...no mamak here...so sad aye...
Wow! Great to see another Kiwi on here! I live in Auckland too! Lived here all my life. I've never had mamak, I'm a born and bred European. I'm just used to good old fish 'n' chips, haha. Give me a toot if you ever see me driving around :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Very nice pictures....I love those HDR pic...

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
Wow! Great to see another Kiwi on here! I live in Auckland too! Lived here all my life. I've never had mamak, I'm a born and bred European. I'm just used to good old fish 'n' chips, haha. Give me a toot if you ever see me driving around :biggrin:
i'm not kiwi btw...i'm malaysian n studying here...yeahh...i will surely waving my hands at you... :itsme: you should come n visit malaysia one day...will introduce you to 'mamak'...

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Very nice pictures....I love those HDR pic...
Cheers! I'm glad you are a fan of the HDR pics. I find that it's a love/hate thing amongst people. I've been hooked for quite some time. 90% of my photos are shot in RAW now, just in case I have the urge to convert to HDR, haha.

i'm not kiwi btw...i'm malaysian n studying here...yeahh...i will surely waving my hands at you... :itsme: you should come n visit malaysia one day...will introduce you to 'mamak'...
Oh ok cool! Yeah I'd love to visit Malaysia someday. If I win the lottery this weekend the first thing I'll buy is a plane ticket over there (first class of course :biggrin:).

Here's some more photos from around Auckland:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the pic with the house by the lake...the water is sooooo still..possible wallpaper. i especially like your first 5 shots...mind to share the un-resized file? i want to keep it as a part of my wallpaper collection...with your consent of course... :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
KC....thanx for the really good photos...more more more!

any chance i can get full sized photos for my wallpaper?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
nice pixs of nz sir, i particularly like the rusty truck, the details are just amazing!!! more please

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
KC....thanx for the really good photos...more more more!

any chance i can get full sized photos for my wallpaper?
Thanks man. I'm very sorry but I no longer send high resolution photos over the internet due to copyright purposes.

nice pixs of nz sir, i particularly like the rusty truck, the details are just amazing!!! more please
Thanks! I'll dig through my archives and post some more :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

any of you guys out there knows why does a F5M42 gearbox with LSD makes whirling sound each time the car is driven forward?

Many thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience