MLOC AGM 2009 - Open Photography Competition Invitation

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

MLOC AGM 2009 - Open Photography Competition Invitation<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

In conjuction with Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club AGM 2009, we are inviting all of you to join our open photography contest. The venue and date would be at Genting Highlands Resort (VIP Car park area) on the 4th April 2009.

If you happen to be at our AGM venue, or likes photo-shoot out of cars and it's related event do join this competition and have fun in cool-chilling genting while standing a chance to win some prizes that we are offering that came along with it.

For more information on the prizes and Terms and conditions,
do visit our URL for full details at : www.mitsubishi-mloc.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ongkp

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
great job, we are so proud of our commitee.

evokit

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
Dont worry clifford, as i know there is a special price for most ugly car trophy, and the winner is .........................

cliffordcheong

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
can i vote evokit car for most sensitif car i ever bump into since any sound also his alarm went on?ahahahah i know cause i park in front off his loh LOL...kudos bro:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if got prize for the most not outstanding (stock) car, you can nominate me.....nobody looking at my car...kekekee....coz surrounded by E3 monster (500hp) & E8 monster (350hp)......side by side......and many more super monsters....

cliffordcheong

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
if got prize for the most not outstanding (stock) car, you can nominate me.....nobody looking at my car...kekekee....coz surrounded by E3 monster (500hp) & E8 monster (350hp)......side by side......and many more super monsters....
alamak i was checking ur car mah ........:driver::driver:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
I shud get la...for my mitsubishi iswara!!! lol

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Ya lorrr EvoZ... I was also checkin' your car lehhh.... Who knows maybe U bring spare gurls with U...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
spare gurls inside the spare tire compartment...yaloh. i didnt think of that..kekekeeee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At about 4.00am this morning, I was awakened by my alarm sounding. Icon on my radiostar showed a break-in. I peeked outside and there it was, a GTi right beside my car, outside my parents house in Kelana Jaya. He looked at me before speeding off. I went outside to investigate. He left a still burning cigarette on the ground.

I could not disable the blaring alarm. Captor called several times and I returned call to report the attempt.

The passenger side door assembly was broken and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience