Need Help !!!!!

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
to all sifus. recently i just notice something from my emanage. As everyone knows that the active LED shall be on STEADY lightup and the interactive LED shall be on Blinking mode.

I notice that the active LED blinks in RED then came back to STEADY green LED. Red blinks for 1-2 sec and came back to STEADY green LED.

P/S : saw this while im driving, tested this morning on ilding is just STEADY LED all the way.weird. this happens when im driving.

is this normal? :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

[email protected]

Jan 27, 2009
to all sifus. recently i just notice something from my emanage. As everyone knows that the active LED shall be on STEADY lightup and the interactive LED shall be on Blinking mode.

I notice that the active LED blinks in RED then came back to STEADY green LED. Red blinks for 1-2 sec and came back to STEADY green LED.

P/S : saw this while im driving, tested this morning on ilding is just STEADY LED all the way.weird. this happens when im driving.

is this normal? :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
Hi,
Fesly may i know what Model of car and engine u used.
If u have free time please come over to my garage for full checking to your car Free.
And if there any parts or problems to fix up have to be charged u accordingly the problems.

Please do not hesistate to contact us:
Mohd Ikmal 0193454710
Zack 0133312465

Garage Address :
Mh Tuner Motorsports
No;7&9,Jalan Tp 7/1,Sime Uep Industrial Park,Subang Jaya,40400,Selangor Darul Ehsan.
AND
Mh Tuner Holdings Sdn.Bhd.
Pennzoil Auto Care
No;2,Jalan Pinggiran USJ 1/8,Subang Jaya,47610,Selangor Darul Ehsan.

We are formely known Mal Auto Garage [MAG]

Thank you,
Mohd Ikmal

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience