Car held for ransom @ Seremban

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
well firstly , not to be racist but indians in this contry ony a handful can be trusted.

I have had similar experience with my car on the Ampang elevated highway , was driving my honda at normal speed came to a corner and took it as usual and my car spun out. Before i know it a tow truck is coincidentally on the highway at 1am and they guy ask me to not drive my car anymore as its not safe.

Firstly my car never hit anything , just spin out , gain control and im back on the road, i know it was oil as i know the limits of my cars, that guy try to make me stupid.

So i tell him , nvm i got balls of steel and i will drive home , u can clean the oil u placed and go home after that. He look at me and i got into my car and took off.

In ur friends case , personally she should have gone to police station and complain that she did leave her car there but she never authorize any work to be done on car w/o her knowledge, opening an engine is a serious job.

2nd , she should have just reported the car stolen and let the police know where it is. she will get it back and she would not have needed to pay the ransom money.

My advise to everyone , please do have one tow truck number in ur phone, its very important to avoid dirty scumbags like this.
yes, i agree wid u...yesterday i was otw to ikea for bfast wid my family..., as exiting my hse to join main road, it was a 2 lane, i was on the left & an indian viva 'P' driver was on the right lane, the f**ker suddenly swerve to my lane to get in to another road to the shop houses.....i had to jammed my brake....luckly my wife hold on tight to my daughter....& i almost rammed into the f**ker.....
he then just gave his fakap face & buat x tau........got 2 indian guy & 2 indian girls inside.......

i told my wife, lucky im not alone...if i m...i sure ram the bugger & claim for a new bumper & paint job.....!!!!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yes, i agree wid u...yesterday i was otw to ikea for bfast wid my family..., as exiting my hse to join main road, it was a 2 lane, i was on the left & an indian viva 'P' driver was on the right lane, the f**ker suddenly swerve to my lane to get in to another road to the shop houses.....i had to jammed my brake....luckly my wife hold on tight to my daughter....& i almost rammed into the f**ker.....
he then just gave his fakap face & buat x tau........got 2 indian guy & 2 indian girls inside.......

i told my wife, lucky im not alone...if i m...i sure ram the bugger & claim for a new bumper & paint job.....!!!!
bro...baru come out wanna kena again meh hahahah. troublesome la repair job. but if go make report no matter who at fault the car at back will have to pay the car in front wooor...

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL

i told my wife, lucky im not alone...if i m...i sure ram the bugger & claim for a new bumper & paint
job.....!!!!
Bro call me bro .... i'll bring my steam roll fu*ked thier car up...these bastard ...no manners ... lazy to work become car thieves ...steals people's car ....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i've heard this story very long time a go....

more than 5years back if not mistaken...
back then...it was uncle with proton saga was the victim...

i tot that workshop already kena burn???

instead other workshop trying to help being burnt? WTF :mad:

AeroDek

Known Member
Jan 22, 2009
I know this idiot.. Few months back my Radiator blown at KL-Seremban nearly nilai.
Stop at a side.Within 5 min.This indian guy come for help.I also blur2 cause need to think.
He offered me change the fiber top of radiator that already "pecah". He can do on the spot
Siap pasang rm120 he tell me. Then i think ok la for a help like that.Let him do.
Then after finished receipt says RM680.what the.... panas already i call my bro & dad.
They come all the way from KL & my frens brought some of rempit geng as backup.
He refuse to gimme the price 1st he said. Last2 setel,gaduh, pay him 400 n chow.
Hhuhu,. there goes my money.Few days later go PD blown again,they repaired cincai only.
Now changed to aluminium radiator problem setel.cause only RM390.

BEWARE of runner at KL-Seremban Highway (indian guy) or any ppl lah.
Better call your PLUS ppl your frens or ur car insurans better.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah..i think i remembered last time.....
i also experienced before...that time was otw to pd, car club convoi.....
i was the sweeper....so 1 of my member overheated....he stop on the emergency lane...
i stopped behind him to c wat happened.....suddenly this indian fat guy....from across the hway came over, his tow truck is white color if not mistaken.....he told me wat happened...i told him tarak apa......he said mau towing ka......i replied.......i LCLY wid him la...i said lu tau wa sapa? lu tgk keta wa.......after that he said...OoO.......then he ran across the road back......

last2 found out my member had a faulty radiator cap....luckly i got spare...

those PPC members, remembered our convoy to PD last year....
then detx had a radiator overheat....
that was the time....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i think if can post up the photo of the shop n owner's face will be good...at least forumers here have early warning to watch out for this...here we have a sticky for bad sellers/buyers....maybe its time to sticky the real world traders too...

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
honestly a bit out of topic i'm sory, but i think ur fren should dump her bf la! i cannot understand WHY ON EARTH they would allow themselves 2 be bullied by these assholes at that s'ban workshop. ok la, maybe calling cops is useless cos maybe the workshop is 'paid' or watevr la, but call gang la or frens la! and allowing urself 2 be held ransom?! honestly la wei have some balls la if that happened 2 me i would bash those fellas' faces in and burn the workshop down n piss on the ashes. they can fight, so wat - that's expected, BUT we also can fight wat. they have arms n legs, but so do i. if they really got alot of ppl in there i would call ppl 2 cum, so simple u don't even need 2 think about it. and i'm not saying this 2 act macho or watevr, it's common sense! i hope ur lady fren n her bf have learnt a valuable lesson from this not jus 2 NOT get conned so easily but 2 stand up 4 themselves. it is ur fren's WEAKNESS that feeds n MAKES bullies like these workshop f*ckers EXIST. think about it..

if me i give ur fren (the guy that is) a tight slap as well, f*cking wake up la n grow some ballz n hav some common sense 4 goodness sakes! jeez it really pains me 2 read ur story jus nw, aiyo!

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
Not all people aggressive bro..maybe TS frens dont have thug frens and they are not expecting anything bad to happen. Fighting back maybe sometimes is not the solution for a problem like this, they might think further what's the consequence if they fight back. It's a situation anyone would avoid but unfortunate for them to experience it. I also have experience with this type of problem with 'kaki kencing tepi highway'..happened during kenduri kahwin convoy, my frens car engine bay burst into cloud of smoke and suddenly we stopped, we popped out the engine bay and saw smoke coming out from under the engine exhaust side. not even 5 minutes later a guy stopped by and offered his help to tow the car to his workshop. he took a brief moment to look for the problem, he said your block pecah la or oil leaking..you running so fast ka? cos can see oil dripping from the engine. with a little bit of knowledge, i asked him if block pecah how can engine still can idle smoothly and no misfire, the problem was smoke coming out of no where. he didnt answer, my fren asked him how much cost if repair and he replied around 1000+ because overhaul costly. he even showed us the dipstick with low oil (not that low just in the middle) saying that oil is leaking badly...I further investigate and later found the oil was from aircond pipe burst hidden under side the engine bay and smoke we saw was aircond gas...luckily with a bit of knowledge we saved rm1000+ just under rm100 for aircond pipe and gas + lube refill..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
When ever u r on highway, call the highway patrol first.. and let them suggest what tow truck to pick you up ...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
honestly a bit out of topic i'm sory, but i think ur fren should dump her bf la! i cannot understand WHY ON EARTH they would allow themselves 2 be bullied by these assholes at that s'ban workshop. ok la, maybe calling cops is useless cos maybe the workshop is 'paid' or watevr la, but call gang la or frens la! and allowing urself 2 be held ransom?! honestly la wei have some balls la if that happened 2 me i would bash those fellas' faces in and burn the workshop down n piss on the ashes. they can fight, so wat - that's expected, BUT we also can fight wat. they have arms n legs, but so do i. if they really got alot of ppl in there i would call ppl 2 cum, so simple u don't even need 2 think about it. and i'm not saying this 2 act macho or watevr, it's common sense! i hope ur lady fren n her bf have learnt a valuable lesson from this not jus 2 NOT get conned so easily but 2 stand up 4 themselves. it is ur fren's WEAKNESS that feeds n MAKES bullies like these workshop f*ckers EXIST. think about it..

if me i give ur fren (the guy that is) a tight slap as well, f*cking wake up la n grow some ballz n hav some common sense 4 goodness sakes! jeez it really pains me 2 read ur story jus nw, aiyo!
u dont have to aggresive bro...u might end up losing your life...those ppl are gangsters, they might do anything, not all ppl have steel balls like u...i guess if u are in the person shoes that time, your steel balls will become taufu balls....
anyways, u talk like u just finished form5 :stupid:

mancharger

Nov 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
my experience, if at highway, u can call PLUS or whatever highway company. they will tow your car to the nearest toll station. then you can call your own towing / workshop.

we pay roadtax and insurance, call your car company insurance, and tow to your workshop. my car 3rd party insurance also can, first 30km is free, next every 1 km charge RM1.50...

just my 2 cent..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where do you go in Singapore to pimp your ride? Are there any clubs/groups/showcases of people that have pimped their ride?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience