Seriously considering a ITr

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
For the expensive matte black, if see it closely the paint is shining but see from distance it's matte black. The price I heard about rm7k.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

RM7k inclusive paintjob.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
What color? If I want to paint mine, I prefer Matte Black but many of my friends said a Type-R should be white.
Im painting it Black bro. White not my lucky color laa. Matte black if same as Brabus spec is close to RM6-7K. BUt looks smooth. The harsher ones (not bad) is around RM4-5 K. Hey, same case as me, all of my friends says that the car should be left in original color! hehehhehe. BUt putih banyak sangat laaaa on the road.....

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
well...finally took the plunge and put the deposit down on a 2005 Championship White Pre-Facelift unregistered DC5... :biggrin:

must say i don't regret the decision at all...test drove the car 3 times (even the dealer was puzzled why anyone needed to test so many times)... and loved it to bits.

snap decision...and looking forward to many great moments in the future with it....

now im just waiting for my current car's buyers loan to be approved so I can go apply for mine.

by the way, just to check...whats the market rate for unregistered 2005's nowadays. from what i've seen...its RM148k...

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

assalamualaikum,hello

looking for a dc5r unregistered...can get in the range of 140k or below?
hey man...it'll be really tough to find one for below RM140k....market rate right now is at RM148k...and even with hard negotiation you'll probably get it at about RM145k....

do correct me if im wrong guys...

also, quick question....Japanese cars dont have alarms on them? :hmmmm:

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
hi bro,

All Pre Facelift DC5 was before year 2004-Sept. Please check the seat belt label (if they never cut it) for year of made.

After 2004-Sept all DC5 was New Facelift fyi.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
also, quick question....Japanese cars dont have alarms on them? :hmmmm:
i do not know about other japanese import cars but my DC5 car key was original came with central lock but no alarm

i have learned the lesson the hard way when some wankers broke into my locked car parked in my own porch and stole my seats. there was no alarm installed so i didnt hear a thing.

better invest in some good alarm system.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
i do not know about other japanese import cars but my DC5 car key was original came with central lock but no alarm

i have learned the lesson the hard way when some wankers broke into my locked car parked in my own porch and stole my seats. there was no alarm installed so i didnt hear a thing.

better invest in some good alarm system.
yeah thats what i was thinking. the first thing i need to do is get a car alarm installed.

mine has central locking as well, but no alarm system....apparently Japan uses a GPS system to track stolen cars....so ditto on the alarm...

so all pre-facelifts were manufactured before Sept 2004 huh. well then whats the market rate for those....and whats the cheapest anyone has got them? coz from what ive noticed...almost all of them are RM148k on motortrader or mudah.my

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
yeah thats what i was thinking. the first thing i need to do is get a car alarm installed.

mine has central locking as well, but no alarm system....apparently Japan uses a GPS system to track stolen cars....so ditto on the alarm...

so all pre-facelifts were manufactured before Sept 2004 huh. well then whats the market rate for those....and whats the cheapest anyone has got them? coz from what ive noticed...almost all of them are RM148k on motortrader or mudah.my
Install Captor. Very comprehensive security system.... totally worth it.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
whats the damage(on the wallet) like for the Captor? And where would be a good place to install it?
It gonna cost you around 2.5k on the installation of the GPS equipment, with a monthly fee of rm 20. Good place, i can't comment on that, but my friend's workshop in Sunway is very experienced in installing it, and also an authorized dealer for Captor.

The new version is good as it has loads of functions, such as notification of illegal entry, GPS second by second report, on road unit ( if your car is stolen and its on road, they will locate your car). Loads of functions. Even to the extend of ur door is not locked they can call your mobile to inform.

Some cars require this just for them to get their car insured without high loading rates.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the budget of RM5000 dollars, what kind of cars you will choose?

Toyota Corolla KE70
Toyota Corolla LE
Proton Iswara
Proton Saga
Proton Tiara
Perodua Kancil
Honda Accord
Honda Civic
Nissan Sentra
Daihatsu Charade

Got the list from Cars under RM5000 dollars you might consider | Malaysiaminilover
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience