Perdana V6 Community Forum *

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
kanan,sebastian has a monster TT,convince him to come to TT and u can pimp on his ride
isn't it? hoho if that the case i really need to see sebastien ride :biggrin: . get some inspiration hahaha. btw the absorber, i just want to reduce the body roll of my car as compared to now. it seems very soft. no ngam with the power. i was thinking of tein ha since lots2 of good review. but the price would be 4-5K. in that case might as well i get titan 3300 only. but titan i didn't know anyone in the shop. so little hard for me to get what i wanted then. i'm still waiting for the right moment to get change. btw seems like it's pretty hard to get a mivec v6 engine "kosong" these days. patiently waiting for the time to come

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
go for titan dude,i know where is the shop located and remember to at least 10kg for front and rear 5 or 6 kg perhaps

sebastian AKA monster TT

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
jjv6,
how much u change your drive shaft?
both left and right kena 450... complete install....frm halfcut v6tt??
jb always expensivla bro...
kl berape market??

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

isn't it? hoho if that the case i really need to see sebastien ride :biggrin: . get some inspiration hahaha. btw the absorber, i just want to reduce the body roll of my car as compared to now. it seems very soft. no ngam with the power. i was thinking of tein ha since lots2 of good review. but the price would be 4-5K. in that case might as well i get titan 3300 only. but titan i didn't know anyone in the shop. so little hard for me to get what i wanted then. i'm still waiting for the right moment to get change. btw seems like it's pretty hard to get a mivec v6 engine "kosong" these days. patiently waiting for the time to come
hey bro..try ISC...not sure whr can get in kl...but sure can find in sunway la...fully adjustable..with 10 hard/soft point (more than tein)for perdana v6 they come out with front 10kg,rear 6kg...
but if u looking for comfort,go lighter on ur spring a bit la...price is rm3800 including installation(jb price)
might be cheaper in kl...
http://www.isc-warehouse.com/

Last edited:

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
jj.v6
Im going down to JB this sat, but not sure the time...
I will be at danga bay for the whole day on sunday
Got autoshow event need to cover
Can call/sms me @ 016-228 2991 if u arround....

Is time to checkout JB Fella rides.
Gaining some ideas maybe...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
belalang,
ramai bdk jb mostly into VIP, but got a few perdana's there quite cun,
yellow color, front like silvia.....
aiya...they have autoshow every sat nite at danga bay wan....but illegal....
summore got gatherings of car club....

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
belalang,
ramai bdk jb mostly into VIP, but got a few perdana's there quite cun,
yellow color, front like silvia.....
aiya...they have autoshow every sat nite at danga bay wan....but illegal....
summore got gatherings of car club....
Yeah, i know that.
But this one is organized legally. Got cash price & etc

How JB weather condition right now ek?
Got heavy rain/thunderstorm in evening like KL?

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
jj.v6
Im going down to JB this sat, but not sure the time...
I will be at danga bay for the whole day on sunday
Got autoshow event need to cover
Can call/sms me @ 016-228 2991 if u arround....

Is time to checkout JB Fella rides.
Gaining some ideas maybe...
alrite sure.meet u thr on sunday..actually is it danga bay or danga mall?i saw banners stating auto show in danga mall??belalang can u confirm?

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

How JB weather condition right now ek?
Got heavy rain/thunderstorm in evening like KL?[/QUOTE]

almost daily..evening heavy rain with thunder..dont forget 2 bring ur payung....

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Hi guys ... can somebody help me to find this thing...
bro just name it bro...
ur pix showing too many things...
break servor
?stainless steel hose?
brake pump?
auto cruise controller?
wat u r looking for?

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

MrBat

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
Guys .. I'm selling my ride .. V6 ... anyone interested on rims ? 17" my tires are still @ 80% Yokohama DNA 17x50x255

Let me know ASAP ... u

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I feel so weak and so dissapointed with Malaysia now, especially my neighbour. This morning I woke up and I found my car is dangling in the air as it really does

Four wheels, all vanished just like that. I just change a whole new sets of Bridgestone last week and now its gone .....

But the funny thing how come the alarm didnt work ? Its a quiet night and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience