mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
[/COLOR]

yo bro......how are u????.....long time not see.......

Doing good Bro. Little occupied with work and family:driver:
Let me know next TT (sms me if tak keberatan). Gladly will join.

Btw am still planning to sell my CF4/CL1 Accord to the right buyer.

T-R

wah bro aja ngan CLGemok skang..
what happened to CL1&ebo seben??:rolleyes:

wah bro aja ngan CLGemok skang..
what happened to CL1&ebo seben??:rolleyes:

CL1K/CF4K sold to my younger brother (cause me so sayang the car)

Ebo in the process of selling also, someone paid booking fee already (cause kete dah tak bawak sangat sejak dapat CLG!. hehehe).

Thought of nak layan 2 roda pulak...any kaki?.
R1 priced around MYR98k jer. CBR1000RR price moreless there.

CBR600RR price around MYR73k OTR. All price for new.

My office-mate nowadays ajak gi layan corner pulak.

BTW, if 2 roda terbabas, sure die huh??:smokin::smokin:. If kete sempat lompat keluar tingkap deh! hehehe

CL1K/CF4K sold to my younger brother (cause me so sayang the car)

Ebo in the process of selling also, someone paid booking fee already (cause kete dah tak bawak sangat sejak dapat CLG!. hehehe).

Thought of nak layan 2 roda pulak...any kaki?.
R1 priced around MYR98k jer. CBR1000RR price moreless there.

CBR600RR price around MYR73k OTR. All price for new.

My office-mate nowadays ajak gi layan corner pulak.

BTW, if 2 roda terbabas, sure die huh??:smokin::smokin:. If kete sempat lompat keluar tingkap deh! hehehe

abe aja, your ketinggian and kelebaran not suitable for 2 wheels......hehehehehe......ebo pung already sold.......haiya.......how about your promise to me??????

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

aja, tommy (kean huat klang) kirim regard.......nowsday they all sell one car only......no more half cut.......easier they said......store already full with "cannot" sell item......hehehehehe

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

last month there were about 13 cf4 up for sale, but when i checked mudah this morning, none is up for sale.....i guess cf4 is a hot item now, itchy nak jual la pulak....

malay people said itchy "burit".....kekekekekekeke

abe aja, your ketinggian and kelebaran not suitable for 2 wheels......hehehehehe......ebo pung already sold.......haiya.......how about your promise to me??????

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

aja, tommy (kean huat klang) kirim regard.......nowsday they all sell one car only......no more half cut.......easier they said......store already full with "cannot" sell item......hehehehehe

hehehehe. Promise broken doh.

My YM 2001 ebo was a surprise sale. Bought in 2007 Feb with milleage in hand of around 30,000 km. Current milleage is about 71,000 km. Three years of driving about 41,000km jer.
BTW, my CLG bought this year July milleage 31k km. Now already 47k km!. So damn high!!

Advertised today afternoon, that same day night got few serious buyer viewed and someone paid a booking the night after. Sale only last for two days!. Wonder still a lot of people scouting for used and hensem Evo CT9A outside there...Hopefully the sale could get thru as I'm giving the buyer until end of this year to settle the loan. However, buyer's Bank called me last week stated that buyer application in the midst of approving.

Still managed to fork-out some extra $$$ from the sale. Alhamdullillah. Can put some downpayment for 'Y' purchase soon. (see first)

Tommy got extra CL1 kah?. Never been to this kedai quite sometimes.

Last edited:
hehhehe..so CLG more syiokk dari ebo seben lah??
planning to buy 'x' soon? wat x?? ebo x?
kaya kaya kayaa

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

malay people said itchy "burit".....kekekekekekeke

u r damn wrong bro........this it wat happened when a cat uses computer...............kekekekekekeke

hehhehe..so CLG more syiokk dari ebo seben lah??
planning to buy 'x' soon? wat x?? ebo x?
kaya kaya kayaa

hehehehe. Definitely ebo the best ler...

Where got $$ to buy x!. Now changed to 'Y' doh! kekekeke

damn la u guys...everytime i read this thread makes me feel regret for letting go my red sun:bawling:. now i heard a new staff in my department back from japan with CL7R......:banghead:

damn la u guys...everytime i read this thread makes me feel regret for letting go my red sun:bawling:. now i heard a new staff in my department back from japan with CL7R......:banghead:

crv ok what.........honda jugok.......if me.....take the money from CL1 and buy CL7R......

apa lagekk..trade in crv with CL7R aka CLG (gendot)

i guess so, btw thank for info

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

oit, sape sebut nama aku ni? hehhehehe.. welcome to da group mr slownsteady.. (err deme ni pok ya ke?):biggrin:

yeahhh, ur rite wandy. so next time ican join u ler for TT

Humn... Whose CL7 is this?

Aja?

DSC03687.jpg
sekali imbas look like 2 same car heheh.....
abg cat, crv wokkey, but selling cl1 is not ok hahah...but happened oredi, tak kesah la. currently looking for ek kontot for play2

May i ask whose CF4 is it with the registration number BHP 3535....if not mistaken la...silver color ~

I saw it today in Ipoh la....McDonald there....i was so coincident making a drive thru....didn't buy anything....and saw this car...getting food from the drive thru ! Damn...it's like twin la......same rims also with mine ~

aja... if u r planning to get a tonggek moto (sport) like R1, CBR, ZX-6... i suppose it should be fun la. i tried a fren's ninja250R last week for haf day pun syiok... but the only condition is to ride alone la... if you ride with a partner, everytime you brake ur partner's body weight will shift to you (and obviously your hands that are holding the handles) and in the long run... it will be very tiring.

but then... riding a superbike is fun but not comfy. it was like heaven n earth la when i got down from the bike, gave the keys back to my fren n then entered my (eh eh my wife's) humble myvi. AC + radio + comfy seats... ahhh... i'm an old guy

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom