Manchester united football club

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
mine is 2-0 away win for us..hehe..

see benitez really pissed when her team lost to a/villa. especially on last minute b4 2nd half..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yo Yo Yo, Spurs Mr. Botak Levi, here we come again to raid yr team!!! Hahaha... Rumours saying SAF is trying something on their player - Luka Modric!!! I remember i hv said once b4 tht Modric is a good player n he might b the next on our radar!!! He is a play maker with lotsa awareness... He is the younger version of our very own Paul Scholes!!! It will b good to hv him in our team!!!

But frakly, i dun think it will happen la... Its pure paper talk!!! Considering our relationship with Spurs in recent yrs and its left 1 wk to go in the transfer market, so it a no go for 3 parties!!!

But there was 1 bad bad newz abt us!!! There were rumours from the UK papers saying tht Anderson hv had a furious burst up with SAF!!!! And now tht Anderson is being told he can leave our team!!! WTF!!! Hopefully its jus another cibai media rubbish!!! Sigh!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
rubbish talk ler storm. today new says that anderson want to fight for his place at united and dont want to leave united. kekeke. :smokin:

if we can change modrid with carrick would be good for us. hahaha. :confused:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
u must be joking.
Modric for my fav Carrick?
No chance in hell man.

Or u mean the whole 'Madrid' for Carrick?
then perhaps i might give it a second thought....hehe.
But really, it still bites me when fellow Mancs just couldn't appreciate the importance of Carrick.
Juz like how some recognises only Ferdinand but totally ignored Vidic.
Vidic, Carrick, Fletcher and Park. The most underrated. But well...Vidic perhaps not anymore.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
joke oni ler GTI.im frustated with carrick after he miss a penalty against burnley.:smokin: but paper says maybe SAF used carrick as bait to swap with modrid.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
SAF wil never trade Carrick for anybody!!! Trust me!!! We hv seen how SAF appreciated Carrick for d past 2 yrs... As for Modric, we will onli buy him with our "solid cash" if SAF is really interested in him!!! We need a creative midfielder as in Scholesy mold!!! And today paper is linking A. Robben to us!!! I wouldnt b surprise if SAF really going for him as Robben was 1 of our main target during RVN days.... But another winger?! Errr..... Haha...

I do hope there will b new player(s) joining b4 the transfer window close down by d end of August!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
frankly i was more surprised that he missed the penalty than the fact that he took it.
Seriously, he's one of the best candidate for penalty taking.
You can see during the ECL final and recently against Chelshit. His penalty is top class.
i won't be angry with him missing that penalty. Everybody does. Ronaldo does - for a few times.
gosh, even King Eric did not have a 100% record. though his record is almost perfect.
I would've back Carrick to continue taking the penalties. I am convinced he's a good taker technically. The problem's his head. Penalty taking required nerve of steel, in which the jury is still out on him.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
fuuu....van der sar, with the age....salute:adore:
a bit disappointing that vidic cannot beat the jt again......

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
gladly to see van der sar named as UEFA club goalkeeper of the year beat cech n valdez. at 39 year old of age he still give solid performance for us. :smokin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Diu Nia Seng tht Tevez!!!! Arggghhhh~~~~ Why the hai he always tell d media he deserve more respect in ManUtd especially from SAF?! WTF!!! Cibai... What kinda respect he wanna? Respect is EARN, my fren.... Not ppl give it to u!!!! SAF hv seen thousand of players b4, he u feel tht he dun respect u enough, pls go hom n think nicely why it happened!!! Diu~~~~ Tulan!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing the Gunner in another 3hrs+... From the pre-season til now, our form hvnt been too good!!! But I'm very happy abt last wk game against Wigan where our team is finally able to score few goals in a single game... As everyone knew, goals boost confident for the team... Hopefully we will hv tht high self confidence when we play against the current form team in the EPL...

As usual, we will hv to bozz the midfield in order to hv chance to beat the Gunners... They hv a far better form than us currently, so we hv got to b really careful in our play... NOt sure who SAF gonna pick in the middle for this game... Carrick - Anderson or will d Great Man stick to the Scholesy - Fletcher combination? Then i think Valencia wil keep his place on the right and i do hope it will b Nani on the left... But it will not surprise me if SAF opt for Park on the left for his hard-working like style...

Upfront it will b Rooney - Berba again!!! BUt i expect them to drop into the middle more as against a team like Gunners who love to play passing football, we need more men to make our tactics work in the middle... We need to stop them from playing their game...

I'll b going for a 2-1 win for us at hom!!! Berba to score!!! Hehehe...

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Manchester United battled back after a wonder-goal from Andrei Arshavin to grab all three points against Arsenal at Old Trafford with a 2-1 win. The Russian gave the Gunners the lead, but a Wayne Rooney penalty and Abou Diaby's own goal gave United the points.

Arshavin smashed home an incredible strike in the first-half, but Manuel Almunia brought down Wayne Rooney in the second, and the England man converted his spot-kick. Diaby then headed a free-kick into his own net to give United the lead and Arsenal never looked like coming back.

Robin van Persie had the ball in the net late on, but William Gallas was ruled offside and there was even time for a piece of comedy as Arsene Wenger was sent to the stands, only to go and take his place above the Arsenal bench, in front of the United faithful.

MOTM Abou Diaby :adore::rofl:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yaya,diaby help a lot maybe he wan SAF to relook
to him may be next transfer window..:rofl:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
we got lucky.
arsenal was great to say the least
frankly i dun think they deserve to lose.
Credit to the Gunners where it;s due. I'd be gutted as well if i were the Gunners.
A draw perhaps could be a fairer result.

But that said, there was no disputing that own goal. I wasn't sure what was in his mind. Under no pressure whatsoever at all.
And, is Fletcher even a human? Based on yesterday's showing, it further corroborate my theory that had he been available at the Stadio Olimpico, history could've been rewritten.

All said and done, well done lads. but i am still not convinced. We lack a leader.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
middle of the game play, i really think that short of a playmaker....

anyway, the spirit is very good.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which is suitable for Malaysian climate

- which brand you guys / gals recommend?
- viscosity level?
- good for fuel economy
- protection and power also desired

thanks in advance...

time for my car to have its usual service
18 month old car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience