Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Burnley tmr!!! It will b another testing game for us, as in how well our team can play together!!! I really do hope our strikers can click together soonest, as we needs them to score more goals for the team... Goals will b able to boost confident throughout the team!!!

My guess is another 0-3 away win for us!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
nope...i still predict slow game..yet win of course..0-2...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Any lost will b a bad lost to us!!! Especially the team hv got smtg to prove with both Ronnie and Tevez gone!!! Too bad we cant watch the game!!!

From report, Carrick missed a penalty?! Mmm... Why him huh?! But its all history now, we have a Wigan game to look forward now this wkend... It will b a much tougher game for us!!! Valencia back to his old ground!!!

I think SAF must b very pissed!!! Hahaha...

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
err.bad day for us.lost to burnley.hurm.same as last season,utd performance very slow at the start of the season.

glory-glory man utd.

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
i open radio this morning and heard top news..united lost..wth..:banghead:

yups same like last season..glory2 man utd..

hopefully this weekend give a good news for us..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hopefully it will kinda 'force' SAF to move into the market for more new players - Top players!!! Hahaha...

This Sat we play against Wigan away, and i expect another scrappy n tough game... Of cos i hope we can win but dun b surprised it ended up with a draw if we play like we had in the game against Burnley!!! Wigan hv very high fighting spirit!!! So we hv to b careful with our game tactics n plan...

Hopefully SAF will b able to motivate our players n come out fighting like the champions do!!! I hope it will b a 0-2 away win for us!!! Hehehe... Time for Berba n Owen to score!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Did i knew something b4 the game? LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Berba n Owen both open thier acc for us liao!!! Great time to do so~ It was a worrying 1st half as our players wasted lotsa good chances to score!!! From the players expression, they must b fearing the worst!!! But in d 2nd half, our luck changed!! It was 5 great goals scored by us!!! I think Berba played well, as he was always involved in our attack!!! Give him few more games, i think he will prove his worth to all of us!!!

I think Shabby is wrong to said both Rooney n Berba r too similar to play in the same team... As Shabby arguement was tht they both drop deep down to the midfield area to get the ball... And when we need someone up front, we r lack of striker!!!! To me, its not the players fault tht they drop deep... Its our system of play for the past few yrs tht SAF need the strikers to drop back to fight for the ball whenever we r not in possession!!! Jus look at Owen... He too drop very deep at times... So i think its our tactics tht needing them to do so during the game...

Besides, both Nani and Valencia were not hving a very good game yest, especially in the 1st half! They really looked lost at times where their runs ended up going no where.... And it were frustrating to watch too.... But both them were pretty hard working.... Hopefully they willl b able to b more flexible in their play and more dimensional than 'onli' hanging the lines... They shld hv cut into the middle more too, to unleash shots!!!

With Vidic back, we were more confidence and solid... And again, Foster have had a great game with few superb saves tht kept us in the game...

We will b up against the Gunner next wk... So the real test is ahead of us... Hopefully we can keep scoring freely as usual!!! Cheerz!!!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
fuuu....5 eggs, nice amount, and also i see 3 strikers scores which is very good.
Serbian back to def line really bring us a lots confident.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... The Gay Rafa hv got lots to do now with his team losing to Villa at hom... Hahaha... I know its not right to hv a go at him at this moment, cos our own team lost 1 of our games as well... But i jus couldnt resist to give Gay Rafa some much needed 'Cheerz'!!! Hahaha... As SAF hv said, it will b very difficult for him to maintain last season performance, let alone he wanna win the title!!! Xabi Alonso is as great a lost to them jus like what Ronnie was to us!!! They r lucky tht Mascherano decided or mayb being forced to stay... If he too goes to Barca, i think they can kiss bye bye to the Big 4 ranking this season....

We r gonna welcome Arsenal to Old Toilet this coming Sat... It will b a huge game for us so early in the season... And as everyone of us knew, The Gunner is hving a great run of games at the moment... So, SAF jus hv to get his tactics right and prepare the players both with the right mentally and physically... It will b a big test for our team!!! If we can get a result from this game, it will set us nicely for the tittle challenge!!!

I jus hope we will b able to get a strong midfield duo in the center to control and dictate our game... We need a more stable performance in the middle to calm everyone!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
serve them right for gay rafa.kekeke.

this week will be tough game for us against arsenal. young guns play good football at this moment. hope we can cope them and get them blown at old trafford.