Satria GTI...HOT CAR FOT THIEF'S!!!!!!

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
To all satria GTI CONVERTED OWNERS...

Do you ever realized that maybe your 'Gti barang" is stolen stuff?, Do you ever question how these item come from? The parts are genuine and they sold cheaply...Boy! do a satria GTI Ori owner will sell their parts just like that knowing that GTI parts is EXPENSIVE and rare? go ask Proton and insurance company how much is the Satria GTI front recaro seat and the rear seat...you will be fucking terkezut..Its Rm8000.00!!.
So...u buy satria GTI front seat like a rm1k++..Knowing that the real owner out there is suffering and in despair..FUCK YOU ALL!!! FUCK U, U FUCKING THIEF!!!! U steal ppl item n make these ppl suffer..they work their ass off like shit n u just steal it like you own it!!..Hope ur mother will be a whore and your sister will be my fucking personal DICK SUCKER!! And your dad will receive the biggest dick in his anus!
But im lucky i guess...I tangkap one of these GTI / car stealer last week with my cousin. And these is the story......

My couzin do his own business...he opens a restaurant and drives a kancil...He's been braging about buying a GTI for more than 3 years..and its been annoyed me so much..So he work..and work..and work..until..Last month..he can afford to buy a Satria GTI. BOY! is he a happy man!!..evry day calling me out to yamcha with his GTI, evry day talk bout his GTI...VERY2 annoyed!!...But wat to do..he is my couzin after wall..
Last 2 week..when we when out to yamcha at a spot in Kota Damansara....around 10.40...came back around 12.00 sumting...His car is GONE!!...He then burst in tear...His pride and hard earn property is gone...Who is not sad la eyy??!!...So i consoled him...make a police report..and so on...Last two days...as i wans on my way to my gfren house..located at FLORA DAMANSARA...I saw this wira aeroback with a nice set of 16' inch wheelss..that 100% resembles my couzins car..I stop and take a closer look...ati den already x sedap..(got the same scratch mark on the rim as my couzin). Waited for the owner for 3 hours.....DAMN hot weyy!!!

Then the owner came...I asked..where did he bought the rims..He said..owh..got some guy over Sungai Buluh sold it to me..he said from hi GTI..Sundenly i felt like a devil came into me and called up my couzin and my angry/crazy/gila babi/kaki pukul fren....straight away...
we all kumpul..and get some info bout the seller form the wira with my couzin's rim guy...
SO that nite / last nite..we go to Sungai buluh..some kampung area..We surwey2...Then sudenly we saw MY COUZIN"s GTI...RABAK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!..man..how sad was the state of the car...we lepak there....then a guy came to the car and do his thing on the car...dismantling the parts..but we dont dare to go to him..(Crazy arr? ppls kampung..later we all die there)...after we identify his face..we followed him...It seems that he went to Kota Damansara's Shell / Mcd...We all followed him..when we arrived at the place..we all came straight at him..he thekejut to see my couzin as he know he is the owner of the GTI...APA LAGI!!! He kna FUCK like crazy over there!! we bagi him kaw2..like he almost die like tat...evrybody watching us...den police came..n catch us..me..my couzin n my gilababi fwen..We kena tahan in Balai for 2 days...and the pencuri in d wad....n will be charge for stealing, The Gti will be barang kes until kes closed....The best part..we all kne charge pukul org,naik court next month, well at least we all puas ati, and my couzin will get his GTI back (cover with insurance) ...Nasib baik tat guy x mati....if not..jail lerrr....

The conclusion....
If i ever see any of these thief..stealing Ppl's hard own property..I dun care...I WILL WHUP YOUR ASS!!! IF ANY OF THE THIEF HERE READING THIS...COME!!!! TRY ME!!..U MOTHAFUCKERR!!!!:mad:.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
maybe...my blood over my head edy...i put out a little bit only. my crazy fren.....he break that guys finger...and arm...:adore:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
I understand ur anger and shit... but:

1) u shouldnt be taking the law into ur own hands
2) be careful on who u all tibai, as he could be small fish only or maybe even innocent and wrongly accused...

Just lempang, sepak terajang sikit-sikit la, then give to police la to handle....

13b

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
bravo, treat him right

kayzen

Jan 3, 2009
maybe...my blood over my head edy...i put out a little bit only. my crazy fren.....he break that guys finger...and arm...:adore:
BRAVO!!!!
i like your style, man.... hahaha
the guy deserved 'that' for what he's done...

couple months ago, my friend lost his GTi at Mines SK.. in a shopping complex..
damn that thief! he breaks in that car, but guards saw it n tried to stop him, and yet he still manage to escape wit tht GTi converted evo3...
menangis darah pun x guna lepas tu....

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
I understand ur anger and shit... but:

1) u shouldnt be taking the law into ur own hands
2) be careful on who u all tibai, as he could be small fish only or maybe even innocent and wrongly accused...

Just lempang, sepak terajang sikit-sikit la, then give to police la to handle....
Bro, u r 100% rite..but we did surwey and do the reseach before we belasah him..He and his fren really2 did steal tat car..at 1st want to talk nicely..but when face to face...cannot tahan..his face is sooooooooo:banghead:...ai..dunno wat to say...mmg stok muka pencurik...waiting time kna tibai...His fren now donno mana lari..but we r still on verge to find his fren...maybe tis time wont go overboard....

J

john_____doe

that guy deserve it... steal other people hard to earned thing... i also lost my car last year.. damn car thief....make other people susah.... %#@$..

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
BTW, how u guys settle with da wira guy who bought the stolen rims?

he bought it for his own cash..he dun even know that rim is stolen..he said sorry n wanted to give back the rim..but my couzin say..nvr mind..halal jee..

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Donno..i tink still in hospital...just got out form the lock-up..now looking for his co-pencurik...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys sorry kept posing similar thread bout intake manifold but is there any1 here who know wat's the diff between mivec intake manifold and GSR intake manifold.currently running on a 4g93p engine and planned to upgrade the intake manifold as well since i oledi have mivec tb installed on my 4g93p.i read a lot of local car moding mag i found out tat some might use GSR intake manifold for their 4g93 while some rather use mivec intake manifold for their 4g93..so what i wana know is wat's the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience