engine damper..DIY

obey_1986

Aug 20, 2007
i had done my engine damper using the bicycle back spring....very good when u change gear...u can feel it once install....minimized the loss of power due to engine move....but my problem is,i install on the intake manifold n the firewall.....den after few times hard run....i notice tat the firewall began to peel of on the surrounding of the nut hole....
now i notice tat the bicycle spring is not tat good...bcos it dont have the absorber like the real engine damper....i got few small absorber use for furniture one....so thinking where to screw it on...any ideas???

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i had done my engine damper using the bicycle back spring....very good when u change gear...u can feel it once install....minimized the loss of power due to engine move....but my problem is,i install on the intake manifold n the firewall.....den after few times hard run....i notice tat the firewall began to peel of on the surrounding of the nut hole....
now i notice tat the bicycle spring is not tat good...bcos it dont have the absorber like the real engine damper....i got few small absorber use for furniture one....so thinking where to screw it on...any ideas???
please dont to this
u most probably will crack ur intake manifold , its not tht strong

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I went over to celebrate my bro new arrival ..perhaps with just a simple protection with OPTI COAT but ended up being another resuscitation!!!!!

This ride probably damaged during transit, long way from Europe to Asia, dust, rain, salty water breeze, contaminants mostly found at the port also by some of the common threats bird bombs, industrial fall our, hail damage, etc etc.etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience