Aircon Not Cold.

augustine5677

Mar 5, 2009
Any body got any idea how to make Honda Civic Eg8 aircond cold.I got for full service but the aircon still not realy cold.
I heard that ,change the compressor to wira compresor will make it cold .
Or anyone out there have any idea??? Help i fell like driving in moving oven.... :banghead:

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Any body got any idea how to make Honda Civic Eg8 aircond cold.I got for full service but the aircon still not realy cold.
I heard that ,change the compressor to wira compresor will make it cold .
Or anyone out there have any idea??? Help i fell like driving in moving oven.... :banghead:
It must be something wrong, please have it checked by a professional. Don't have to modify to others, waste of money.

I have been having problems with aircond as well, i have them checked and couldn't solve the problem until i met a shop which provides me good services with a fair price, he is a distributor as well. By the way, i am at northern area.

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Where are u from ? If from KL I recommend you a aircond shop along jalan kepong. Do you know where the famous fish & tackle shop along jalan kepong ? It's just a few doors away from that or just opposite the shell station next to the masjid. Just got my wife's car aircond fixed there.

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
there are many reason why car air condition not cold..maybe valve worn out,cooling coil prob.so, let the mechanic do his job..

toyoT1R

May 14, 2009
prepare atleast 500 lah if u really want them to be fix but then again must ensure the ah beng knows what he is doing.other then that, plz dont simply drain the money like flushing the money to the toilet:biggrin:

R4yMoNd

Aug 13, 2008
repair aircond pretty expensive..

is the air blow can feel or not? if small could be dirt clog the flow

Bump: repair aircond pretty expensive..

is the air blow can feel or not? if small could be dirt clog the flow

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
prepare atleast 500 lah if u really want them to be fix but then again must ensure the ah beng knows what he is doing.other then that, plz dont simply drain the money like flushing the money to the toilet:biggrin:
Yeah, i have been with many "so called professionals" ah bengs fixing my air cond. You might look them as professionals but they are just bengs...

This northern one is the best so far i met. They took out every single piece and does leak check.

They told me, it will take a day to do it.

First, took out cooling coil and do leak check, minor leak.
Front condenser comes out, leak check, no leak.
All hoses out, leak check, major leak at one of the 1/4 hose clamp joint.
New Drier changed.
Finally, compressor taken out, leak check. Luckily no leak.
New valve & new thermostat.
Lubrications and R134a.

RM500 including a brand new UCM cooling coil with 1 year warranty, brand new hoses with insulators and labour charges.

After done, temperature thermostat calibration to new car specification which is at 8C at the mouth of the fins.

By the way, is a 20 years old ford laser...

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
service won't help if there is a leakage of gas....repairing is expensive because of manpower and time occupied are a lot....some imported car (not japenese car) required to remove whole dashbaord just want to service the compressor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, did anybody tried to turbo charge 4AGE blacktop before? Any successful sample? I was thinking to turbo charge the 4AGE blacktop with low boost.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience