Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Mar 21, 2008
mind if i say that the spoiler does not match with the car?...hehe
no offense...just my opinion...
Who cares ? Polis give saman ? Or u dont like to see ?

Lets see IF your car can MATCH with my engine horsies :thefinger:

HOW ?

Bump:
this is his version of pimp...better looking than the DC-5...
Correction, is not pimp, is adding downforce. Or u jokers might say clown-force, or darthvader force or whatever.

So lets see ur car, poketrocket, i'd like a readout of your PEEEEEERFORMANCE stuff inside YOUR car (plz donot snap someone else's car)

:adore::adore::adore:

Bump: If i'm not mistaken, seanlim is the one sold his subaru spoiler to me, coz his hyundai is way too small to fit the subaru.

I bought from him coz my car is chunky, and i have been wanted to add a spoiler to my fatsized car.

But why, seanlim is acting somewhat like the english saying "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black" ?

I am so confused, I am even more confused why all these idiots spend so much time here n comment so much bulls infront pc. Have u guys really seen and own real powerful cars ?

I assume each of u is qualified to comment so much coz each of u owns a ferrari n a porcshe ?

If not, then u guys migh have spend a little more time infront the mirror every morning :rofl:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

HOW ?

Bump:

Correction, is not pimp, is adding downforce. Or u jokers might say clown-force, or darthvader force or whatever.

So lets see ur car, poketrocket, i'd like a readout of your PEEEEEERFORMANCE stuff inside YOUR car (plz donot snap someone else's car)

Bump: If i'm not mistaken, seanlim is the one sold his subaru spoiler to me, coz his hyundai is way too small to fit the subaru.

I bought from him coz my car is chunky, and i have been wanted to add a spoiler to my fatsized car.

But why, seanlim is acting somewhat like the english saying "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black" ?

I am so confused, I am even more confused why all these idiots spend so much time here n comment so much bulls infront pc. Have u guys really seen and own real powerful cars ?

I assume each of u is qualified to comment so much coz each of u owns a ferrari n a porcshe ?

If not, then u guys migh have spend a little more time infront the mirror every morning :rofl:
seperti yang dikatakan dalam bahasa melayu " Itu mangkuk panggil itu periuk hitam " .. Real Joker man .. Thanks for the laughter .." (somewhat like the english saying) :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
its ok, i'd rather not post to prevent car theft or break-ins...

Last edited:

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
what iz da meaning ??? I never heard that ...

Bump:
nice pic, would like to see clearer pics of it
turbocharged, with the Wall-E like carburator on top ar?
for drag only?
I'm not sure is that bt for drag or what ..
I taken in sdb last year and that bt just show off his ass to grandstand ...
and rev like a hell ... all croud hurray and wait bt roll up ..
until end not show just show off ... damn ass

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol.. agreed... macam lah his car is the only wan with lots of HP.. hahaha... he tak takut people break in his car kah???

Bump:
lol.. agreed... macam lah his car is the only wan with lots of HP.. hahaha... he tak takut people break in his car kah???

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks guys for not turning this thread to war zone :adore:

again,it's ur money & ur car but u cant stop how ppl feel or think of anything,it's free forum here

hp is nothing without handling & skill,i think not many dare to say he/she got it all but i bet someone might pop out & "announce" how he can/could/good/able to drive/pimp/tune/know/tapau any car/technical/corner/downforce :smokin:

lets continue our topic after the laughter,shall we?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
thanks guys for not turning this thread to war zone :adore:

again,it's ur money & ur car but u cant stop how ppl feel or think of anything,it's free forum here

hp is nothing without handling & skill,i think not many dare to say he/she got it all but i bet someone might pop out & "announce" how he can/could/good/able to drive/pimp/tune/know/tapau any car/technical/corner/downforce :smokin:

lets continue our topic after the laughter,shall we?
Peace maker .. "Best ZTH Moderator"

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks,im just 1 of the other moderators who trying to do our job better

Bump: thanks,im just 1 of the other moderators who trying to do our job better

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008

when first time saw this car..
i laughed till my s off..

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Hahahahahahahahahah .. I wonder where he got those "rear lamp" from ..:rofl:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com

HOW ?

Bump:

sorry 5115 mod,but i have to say this to him la,how much horsepower u got under the hood?
if so powderful tell me la...Sentra u using got sr20 ar?no right...
wanna challege my 4G93?sure no prob man...

really sorry mod...a bit pissed of when he want to compare my car hp...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My current Evo with Tomei Titanium Expreme Ti. But I think the sound too loud until I cant withstand it anymore.
So I have few suggestion from friend to modify it to made it more quiet. But I not sure which one the best or the most quiet way. I hope any Sifu here could suggest me or provide some idea to me.

In my mind I have 2 option to choose:
1. Change the mid pipe with Center...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience