mods on Accord CF4

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
photographer's car...

chun janda with E60... who dowan??? muka chun body lazaattt

bulet thanks for the photos... the one featuring the savvy is the best so far hehe

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
eh bro...

rozita che wan pakai e90 lah....
325i m-sports white colour....

wqa93

who dowan.....

i oso want...owner+car

syiok....combo

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
oo ya ka... i thot 525 or 530... my fren say once in bangsar... yup... white... dasat

alwhitesat... ur bonnet pins... how much n where to buy?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
bonnet pin normally for carbon fiber hood only......your carbon fiber cahp ahyamm one......no need for pin.....kekekekekeke......interior has been booked.....thanks in advance......hehehehe

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
...and I believe she is someone's 'toy' !!! hehehehehe

http://www.mudah.my/stereng-honda-cf4-selangor-1759425.htm?ca=8_s

cheaper 'CF4' steering!! hehehehe

Sapa2 wanna buy, buy fast!!
look like airbag dah pecah......that y cheap kot.......anyway abg ajaaaaaa yang hensemmmmm......stereng tu simpan untuk adik yek!!!!......adik tengah kumpul kapital nie.....hehehehehehe

Bump:
So many pages already ! No time to read yet.....

Been really sick ( high fever ) and yesterday have to take up injection to reduce the heat ! Damn painful woo......the buttock ! Hehehee...

Bro cat77....dunno maybe high fever effect......dreaming that i might be wrong again.....so try to fit it in again...hahaha...still same result ! Duh......wake up....really trying it again....but result same as in dream la !

Anyway....i've checked some website la...the skirts of CL1 is almost square also.....juz have to find the page again and i will pm you !

Bro sloth n anef.....the stuff that u guys requested ar....for sloth...it's no problem la...only need to find it if someone selling.....dunno price yet....and anef.....that hk guy went and checked the post office already.....cannot send out la....same old story ! So....now ar....i dunno if you guys are really desperate to get it or not coz my sister and her bf will go to hk this MAY la.....taking it back to malaysia won't be a problem i guess...... u guys wanna wait for it then ???
haiya sato san, so sorry.......coz of me u sampai demam......dah la meet during raining to collect the skirt.....salah pulok tu......so sorry bro.....my bad......hope u getting better.....will inform u if i found the parts u asking for......so sorry again.....

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
bonnet pin normally for carbon fiber hood only......your carbon fiber cahp ahyamm one......no need for pin.....kekekekekeke......interior has been booked.....thanks in advance......hehehehe
the hood pin is not meant for cf hood.....

it is as a safety precaution...

for keta2 kuat, who are afraid the sudden power might pop the hood up and causing greater damage to the car, thus may risk injury to the driver as well as the other occupants

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
tis thread byk kelentong ooooooooo

oooo bro cat, sold that item to sloth ka?

i oso want the radiator, seems like mine is cracked, just a small one but unrepairable, need to top up water everyday, just a small amount, like 200ml of water for 15 km journey, but still makes me headache.....

saw a koyo 2 layer selling for 280...is it worth buying?? sammore, original ka?
best beli full aluminium,...

Nice Pictures! May I know who is the red Euro-R owner? I like his mugen spoiler!
the red euro r???

that's bulet punya la.....
dia nak jual
his car for sale,... 160k ringgit malaysia

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
the hood pin is not meant for cf hood.....

it is as a safety precaution...

for keta2 kuat, who are afraid the sudden power might pop the hood up and causing greater damage to the car, thus may risk injury to the driver as well as the other occupants
ooooooo......ic.......tq....tq...tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bumped into these couple while doing a photoshoot for the UTAR photo society. They were camping in their home converted Land Rover and was resting in Kellie's Castle. Norman & Barbara Seddon have travelled and left Birmingham, UK since June 2010 Last year. They will be circling the globe and their next stop is East Timor and then Australia and then going around USA, before heading home to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience