18/01/09-Sepang Open Track Day

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
no rain no rain....already prepare for this track day liaw....

what time u guys will be there? and what car u drive?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
most of the time we will TKSS @ the denkil R&R ~ 12.30noon.

akuma,
I will bring a bomoh along.... as to make my car go fastter too. hehe :driver::driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blue.taxi,
u guys meeting up in Dengkil again?my gang most prolly too......look 4 my orange taxi...hhahaah..never actually met u in person yet lar..paiseh...

kelisa,
does dat answer ur question?ahhahahaahhah

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
blue.taxi,
u guys meeting up in Dengkil again?my gang most prolly too......look 4 my orange taxi...hhahaah..never actually met u in person yet lar..paiseh...

kelisa,
does dat answer ur question?ahhahahaahhah
okoko...i will look for orange taxi in the track...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
guys,

i've checked with malaysia meteorological department and the forecast doesn't look good man! expect thunderstorm in the afternoon!

http://www.met.gov.my/english/weather/forecast/town.html

we really need a good bomoh now huh...??
bro...putrajaya so big....hehehe...no worries lar...the rain will only rain after 6pm...my meteorological department told me...so we will have fun there....

Bump:
guys,

i've checked with malaysia meteorological department and the forecast doesn't look good man! expect thunderstorm in the afternoon!

http://www.met.gov.my/english/weather/forecast/town.html

we really need a good bomoh now huh...??
bro...putrajaya so big....hehehe...no worries lar...the rain will only rain after 6pm...my meteorological department told me...so we will have fun there....

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
ohhh i really hope you are right!! anyway rain or no rain i cannot come this sunday. so guys have a safe fun. take a lot of pics and video.

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Well it's all over for me at Sepang. I have moved back to Sydney permanently and I sold the Cefiro with much regret.
I will be getting serious about super sprints and tarmac rally's here in Oz with the Silvia and the R32 Skyline. I will stay in touch and I hope to return to KUL soon for pleasure and not business, this will have to include a track day at Sepang.
Nice to meet you all and I wish you all safe keeping on your track days.

Rgds,
Turn 1

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
weather i think should be alrite....but lets see how it goes :idea:

hope to have a good run b4 CNY :nurse:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Well it's all over for me at Sepang. I have moved back to Sydney permanently and I sold the Cefiro with much regret.
I will be getting serious about super sprints and tarmac rally's here in Oz with the Silvia and the R32 Skyline. I will stay in touch and I hope to return to KUL soon for pleasure and not business, this will have to include a track day at Sepang.
Nice to meet you all and I wish you all safe keeping on your track days.

Rgds,
Turn 1
i hope you enjoy you stay here in Malaysia..btw just out of curiosity how much you get from selling your car?

Bump:
seem like shiok aja...hmmm...wanna join or not...its time for my gb oil change...:rolleyes:
it is shiok

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
aiyaa...spin is part n parcel ler...flip oso saw a few dy...n sum major crashes too....just need 2 learn d limit of both car n driver n just haf fun...no need 2 drive like ur chasing after sum championship...i encountered alot of dis kinda drivers..n usually they r not even driving a track car..so,relax lar......
c u guys in 18th.cheers!
Yes it is true enough, we come in to have fun. Not to chase for some championship. Even if you are sort of chasing championship, know your own skill ( heel & toe )or know what your car can do and also know all the turns and proper racing lines...If do not know it is ok, learn slowly and please do not endanger other people or other car...My last tracak day in December, i have met a bunch a few Morons, driving Satria Neo. Not knowing the racing line, try to bang my car in corner by eating people racing line and one more the worst, the car lost control off grip and SLIDING/DRIFTING or watever towards me!! That was really stupid to do that and luckily my sense told me that this is just plain stupid driver and i slowed down before hammering the corner and of course the car lost grip all the way to the grass area. If i were there hammering in corner, my car surely get hit...

Then the rains started and they did not dare to go in hehe...and i saw a lot of Evo spun. I was wondering why and how come those car with 4WD and electronics yaw control can spun like that hehehehe...Spun terribly.....:banghead:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
YAY.........d weekn is HERE!!!Sepang,here WE COME!!!!!!!

abt those 4WD/AWD spinning on track...well,even w superb traction system.....still need a good driver 2 handle d car......driving a 4WD turbo car is not as simple as it seems...i tried it b4......

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Motor Trend magazine reported a spokesperson from Subaru in America confirmed that the next generation WRX will return to the 2.0-liter turbocharged boxer engine.

Subaru would be turbocharging the FA20 unit found in the Subaru BRZ with a targeted output of 270bhp.

The FA20 engine, which in naturally aspirated form produces...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience