Best tuner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
Hi bros... i wish can get ur guys helping hand here. Currently i'm driving toyota vios 03 model with auto transmission, originally have 109hp on crank and on wheel should be around 85whp. I have installed some performance parts in as below:

Electronic Parts:
- Emanage Ultimate (For adjust the AFR and Ignition Timing)
- Camcon CC-101 ( For adjust the VVTI cam angle)
- Voltage Stabilizer and grounding kit

Exhaust
- Custom Exhaust Manifold (TRD designed, 1.8" piping size)
- Straight through 1.8" mid pipe ( Removed mid box and Cat)
- Fujitsubo S Flow muffler.

Intake
- Drop in foam filter
- Custom twin cold air intake ( Directed twin cold air intake from front bumper to stock air box)

Ignition
Spritfire Racing Sparking unit ( 2 units ).

Fuel System:
WRX 2.0 stock fuel pump by Denso.

I'm looking for a tuner that really familiar with Toyota, Emanage Ultimate and Camcon. I'm not expect to get super high power incraese from stock since the engine internal still remain stock, but i wish can really maximise the performance of stock 1nz-fe engine. I'll more prefer road tune at the 1st place due to i more concern in road performance rather then the "figure" on the paper. I wish can archive around 110+-whp on the road performance with the stock engine, it might be unrealistic thinking, but i not sure.

i'm new in tuning industry and wish can a helping hand from all the senior here.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Edison

Last edited:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
Hi bros... i wish can get ur guys helping hand here. Currently i'm driving toyota vios 03 model with auto transmission, originally have 109hp on crank and on wheel should be around 85whp. I have installed some performance parts in as below:

Electronic Parts:
- Emanage Ultimate (For adjust the AFR and Ignition Timing)
- Camcon CC-101 ( For adjust the VVTI cam angle)
- Voltage Stabilizer and grounding kit

Exhaust
- Custom Exhaust Manifold (TRD designed, 1.8" piping size)
- Straight through 1.8" mid pipe ( Removed mid box and Cat)
- Fujitsubo S Flow muffler.

Intake
- Drop in foam filter
- Custom twin cold air intake ( Directed twin cold air intake from front bumper to stock air box)

Ignition
Spritfire Racing Sparking unit ( 2 units ).

Fuel System:
WRX 2.0 stock fuel pump by Denso.

I'm looking for a tuner that really familiar with Toyota, Emanage Ultimate and Camcon. I'm not expect to get super high power incraese from stock since the engine internal still remain stock, but i wish can really maximise the performance of stock 1nz-fe engine. I'll more prefer road tune at the 1st place due to i more concern in road performance rather then the "figure" on the paper. I wish can archive around 110+-whp on the road performance with the stock engine, it might be unrealistic thinking, but i not sure.

i'm new in tuning industry and wish can a helping hand from all the senior here.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Edison
for now if me i prefer dynotune bcoz
  1. can get actual a/f reading at all rpm
  2. road tune is dangerous
  3. now the tuner can compensate between dyno and on road use
  4. dyno is more accurate
:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
for now if me i prefer dynotune bcoz
  1. can get actual a/f reading at all rpm
  2. road tune is dangerous
  3. now the tuner can compensate between dyno and on road use
  4. dyno is more accurate
:biggrin:
ya i also believe so..
road tune is dangerous...
and further more if you tune your car on a load dyno...10000% the afr on the road and on the dyno will be the same..
and when u tune u know which method of tuning makes best power then u can adjust to that.

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
ya i also believe so..
and further more if you tune your car on a load dyno...10000% the afr on the road and on the dyno will be the same..
and when u tune u know which method of tuning makes best power then u can adjust to that.
Hi Joshua bro,

I think u can make my wish come true right? Can meet u on monday? Actually i don mind road tune or dyno tune, my goal is simple - i want to be faster then my current performance of my car. Some people will very happy when saw a high "figure" on the dyno sheet, but i'm not that kind of people. :biggrin:

I know u have came across of Camcon and SAFC for Vios ( Edmund silver vios), so will it be a simple task for u to tune my car with camcon and emanage ultimate?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua bro,

I think u can make my wish come true right? Can meet u on monday? Actually i don mind road tune or dyno tune, my goal is simple - i want to be faster then my current performance of my car. Some people will very happy when saw a high "figure" on the dyno sheet, but i'm not that kind of people. :biggrin:

I know u have came across of Camcon and SAFC for Vios ( Edmund silver vios), so will it be a simple task for u to tune my car with camcon and emanage ultimate?
ya its a piece of cake..dont worry..it will be in good hands:biggrin:
but sad news...We are close on monday since its a public holiday...tuesday or wednesday or friday can no probs..monday and thursday public holiday...:hmmmm:

we usually charge rm300 for tuning emanage blue..but will do for u rm300 also for your ultimate and will tune the camcon along..no probs..

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
ya i also believe so..
ya its a piece of cake..dont worry..it will be in good hands:biggrin:
but sad news...We are close on monday since its a public holiday...tuesday or wednesday or friday can no probs..monday and thursday public holiday...:hmmmm:

we usually charge rm300 for tuning emanage blue..but will do for u rm300 also for your ultimate and will tune the camcon along..no probs..
Then i make a booking on next week tuesday, when is the best time for u on Tuesday? I'll be free on anytime. Thanks bro.:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Then i make a booking on next week tuesday, when is the best time for u on Tuesday? I'll be free on anytime. Thanks bro.:biggrin:
best time hmmm..afternoon 3pm should be good.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
I've read all the 29 pages in this forum, ur guys like know each others for quite long and play car together when young... this topic like a gathering for a group of famous tuner in Malaysia. ha...ha.. i'll happy to read and learn more experience here, so pls continue to post more here...he...he..:biggrin:

Bump: I've read all the 29 pages in this forum, ur guys like know each others for quite long and play car together when young... this topic like a gathering for a group of famous tuner in Malaysia. ha...ha.. i'll happy to read and learn more experience here, so pls continue to post more here...he...he..:biggrin:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
I've read all the 29 pages in this forum, ur guys like know each others for quite long and play car together when young... this topic like a gathering for a group of famous tuner in Malaysia. ha...ha.. i'll happy to read and learn more experience here, so pls continue to post more here...he...he..:biggrin:

Bump: I've read all the 29 pages in this forum, ur guys like know each others for quite long and play car together when young... this topic like a gathering for a group of famous tuner in Malaysia. ha...ha.. i'll happy to read and learn more experience here, so pls continue to post more here...he...he..:biggrin:
hope one day all the tuner in malaysia will combine and make the fastest drag car in the world...:idea:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:wavey:true true! but we should ask pr_t_n some better engine n not cheaper engine!!!:biggrin:

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
As long as ur guys don give up, for sure all the best tuner in Malaysia will gather here in 1 day. Let's make impossible to be possible, this is what the best tuner always "do" it right?

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
As long as ur guys don give up, for sure all the best tuner in Malaysia will gather here in 1 day. Let's make impossible to be possible, this is what the best tuner always "do" it right?
try other motorsport tooo! N share general info n TECH so no one left behind:biggrin:

Bump: :hmmmm:How many tuner (know it all)?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
All tuners are too money making and want BIg Names up....they won't corporate and work on a master piece....
Btw....anyone interested to form a racing team? Get as many people as possible...gather money...get a car...form R&D...get a race car done and challenge some tuner's cars in Drag or Drift or Track....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
All tuners are too money making and want BIg Names up....they won't corporate and work on a master piece....
Btw....anyone interested to form a racing team? Get as many people as possible...gather money...get a car...form R&D...get a race car done and challenge some tuner's cars in Drag or Drift or Track....
wow challenge ar...:biggrin:
drift sounds fun...
drag must wait 1year 5times la boring la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Cops will only do their jobs if they get money. Look at certain housing areas. There are more patrols in areas where Dato's, VIP's, Minister's, big shots stay. Are the police really doing their jobs? No. Instead of catching the real thieves, they catch illegal immigrants, hassle innocent people, take bribes and the list goes on. Some of the junior officers are now trying to take bribes. One day while I was out with my friends a junior officer asked me to pull over. The junior officer told...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience