Klang 2008

yuvster

Nov 9, 2006
it was so bad, i didn't wanna take photos and make my camera cry.. but true lah.. just that.. adverts made it seem like damn power liddat.. i in penang go auto city all for free also much nicer leh.. best part, FOC.. haha

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
it was so bad, i didn't wanna take photos and make my camera cry.. but true lah.. just that.. adverts made it seem like damn power liddat.. i in penang go auto city all for free also much nicer leh.. best part, FOC.. haha
aiyo..just for the sake of ur camera..
u still can show us abit of that event got wad ride marh..
then mayb we can talk talk about it ma..hahas..
anyways..where's auto city..
alot of ppl says that there got alot of mods ride all round lo..
go where oso will saw 1..but dunno true o not

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
omg..now reli alot of complain edi..
anyways..no1 take pic and post here to share??
lucky i tonight din shown up there..if not oso same kpkb here and there =.="

wa mingz..so hard working ar..
from kajang fly to klang just simple to spend rm15 to view ^^
no la,feel free then go there lor...

yuvster

Nov 9, 2006
autocity is right after u come out of the juru toll in penang, u can see a BIIIIIGGGGGG HUGGEEEE sign saying auto city, you can't miss it.. stay on ur left can de.. abt the tuner/mods is actually half true.. yes, there are, but seasonal.. not all da time can find 1 la..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
come tonight.
You won't be dissapointed.
Some technical obstacles faced.

A thousand apologies. Thanks
this is call marketing talk or talk ............???

Bump:
wahhhh... damn lots of complain better save some money loooooo... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Since you are planning to go tomorrow , Save your $$ for the next event ya..

Bump:
aiks,how u know i from kajang? aiya...rm15 only ma...forget it la,assume u throw to sea lor...be steady,be happy....last time i go ipoh FT show,n back kl...the ipoh also LPPL like klang....wat to do? forget it lo~~~ they din put gun on our head to pay rm15...is our willingnes...we only can comment but cannot ask the money back...cheers,bro:biggrin:
Wah , ming is a very steady guy .. COol .. ReLax..

joelz

Jan 21, 2008
so? anybody was there?
then please show us some pic...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Yea baby u r right... I'm the CKH from revsaint hehehe whassup dude
Try to refresh few of my replies here i mention ur name b4 wahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
wah got meh?at which topic u got mention ur name...

wey,so teruk ar the event?im going to survey first before coming in the place to see...If not best,i might not go in...

Bump:
The event coming soon le hehe... can't wait for the time already sure got alot of pretty gals there hahaha... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Uncle Ham ham Still remember me or not:driver::driver::driver:
hehe...ckh,i now only found the post u said...I didnt notice that le...of course i remember u want...but im not uncle ham ham le...still young la...ur the uncle...hahaha...joking joking:biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
lucky i din go... lolx..... rm15 we come out pay rm15 for few ppl, i bet we can enjoy nice food or drink edi la.. sumore can cuci mata as well... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
finally u saw the replies huh hahaha... me not uncle either hahahaha... i just 18yrs old:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
wah u 18...me also 18...u coming to klang ar?if come we can go TT
We sama-sama 18..Anymore 18 car enthusiast in ZTH?

Bump:
lucky i din go... lolx..... rm15 we come out pay rm15 for few ppl, i bet we can enjoy nice food or drink edi la.. sumore can cuci mata as well... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Lol , anyways , I would like to Thanks those who went and shared with us the moment or the situation there , So ,that both of us won't regret of not going..Thanks:biggrin:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
not best seriously...not many cars...only got 3 models...damn sikit le...pic i will upload at ur shot section this evening la...wanna go eat now...hungry liao...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a HID entire headlight assembly (not just conversion kit) off of ebay. It appears that the xenon light is on a swivel hinge because it can move up and down inside the assembly. I've heard that many cars that come stock with HIDs have a sensor that will control a motor that auto levels the beams. Obviously my car will not have this sensor because it did not come with xenons.

Do you think maybe I the assembly I bought will only work properly on a car that has this sensor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience