Status
Not open for further replies.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Monster garage @ full throttle!

Monster Garage will be there. I think (not confirmed) there will be at least 10 of us .... See ya guys there!

Last edited:

provice

Jul 8, 2008
Re: Monster garage @ full throttle!

Make Ipoh-breed proud in Ipoh land.
10? Y'all should bring more, like how Full Throttle is throwing over 300 buntings around Ipoh city.

Oct 5, 2005

hello....
i need more info about event held in ipoh,coz now im staying in ipoh... i really lurv drifting,but i can't get any backwheel car here cheap.my fav car is toyota starlet ep60.
:adore:

provice

Jul 8, 2008

Last edited:

provice

Jul 8, 2008

Today our snoop squad just went to Ipoh to check the efficiency of Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh on installing the outdoor display banners/street buntings at the suggested location.

The results, are double thumbs up. They are fast and efficient in executing the tasks, putting 200+ buntings & banners in just one morning! We supposed they are the most effective government agencies we had ever encountered. Maybe because Full Throttle is a joint-venture with MBI... but KUDOS to MBI and Perak State Government!

Will update the photos soon...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya

Can't miss this. I will be there. How much is the entrance fee?

Btw, will the replica of Nats's Supra (shown in the poster) be there too?

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
provice..why no update one????

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
hmm, how come i din see any buntings been put up as mentioned earlier??..
last weekend just passed by..:hmmmm:
still no updates??..

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Go out and have a spin if still cant find go around the stadium :burnout::proud:
i was passing by the stadium la..
er my head is spinning now due to the damn humid heat..
but now hv switch on aircond..
otherwise beh tahan..

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
last week morning saw the DBI lorry and worker r taking off some buntings from the light pole...............dunno y la???? i think didnt apply license kot???

alongmirage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2007
no lah ... coz wanna put other event bunting...... not all bunting they take out.....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
hmm, shouldn't be mah as dis event is co-hosted by DBI too..:hmmmm:
could be the buntings did not adhere to specific locations!..
well, banners & buntings put up, no doubt need to apply for licences..
& must be hang/put up at certain locations & not simply put up wherever u like..
unless approval is given for certain locations!:smile:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I'm having lunch at Parkson/Ipoh Parade today where they are having the roadshow Aug 15th to 18th before the main event on Aug 22nd to 24th. Will try to find out more.

[edit] :- OK I talked to the promoter there (from Zero4 Racing who are one of the participants). The drifting event is on everyday 22nd to 24th...with several heats, including practice sessions, going all the way to finals. Don't know what time though.

JC Racing's Integra is at the Parkson roadshow at the moment (along with 4 other cars). All stripped down and lightened, carbon fibre everywhere.

Last edited:

provice

Jul 8, 2008
Thank you Rion, the Project Manager.

Pardon us for no updates in the forums, but I guess many actually called our hotline 016 5306434 (Mr. Fire).

Thanks FVel for coming to our roadshow. Infact that was not the only roadshow we have. Before this in Ipoh Parade, we had another at the entrance on 15-18 July. Last weekend, 9th August we also had a roadshow at Rum Jungle Ipoh, but it was 'classified' and by invitation only... :listen:

A lot of things happening in Ipoh recently, besides the soccer match between Perak & Kedah (which Perak lost) and the current on-going PAS 54th anniversary. I believe if you are locals you will see the PAS flags and buntings everywhere. (now you know why we made the Rum Jungle function BY INVITATION ONLY)
This is a grand state government celebration, so they have the honors to put buntings at traffic light poles, light poles, NO-ENTRY poles, pokok-pokok... and we did notice some Full Throttle buntings with moon flag on top... An indication of we are BLESSED!!! :D (by the way, we play LEGAL! REALLY!!!)

We also arranged for convoy of 8 official promo cars with Full Throttle Angels in Ipoh's hottest nightspots these last 2 weekends; draw a lot of attentian eh? :P

While many are still adjusting their mental state to the new state government, I believe there are many still not able to get used to these kind of grand show in Kinta Valley. There were some rumours, slanders or critics had saddened us, but our roadshows promotions and the event itself hopefully may had changed their percepetions.

For your information Y.B. Menteri Besar Perak Dato' Seri Ir Nizar is not able to make it for the opening ceremony; he had sent one of his EXCO member Yand Berkhidmat Mr. Tai Sing Ng on his behalf.

Tickets are available at entry RM 15 per day, or our Ipoh Parade roadshows with offer of RM 35 for 3 days.

Everything is ready, just wait for another few days. Prepare yourself mentally & physically for this event.

For more information, please call 016 530 6434 (Mr. Api/Ah Foh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why is Dyno Tuning such a critical part of a performance upgrade?

Performance upgrades are not inexpensive. You want measured results of your investment. But a Dyno map is much more than knowing your torque and horsepower; it tells our factory-trained technicians how efficient the engine is working. Want to MAXIMIZE your investment and run more efficiently? Then opt for the Dyno run and tune.

Modif your car and tune here...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience