Over 3 years.... so fast...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Now the pictures are 5 years old and the post is 2 years old. Damn! time goes by so fast.

Well not actively gathering like usual i guess. But at least we know some guys we seen last time can still be spotted here occasionally. Which is still better than no one. Though small groups do appear here and there. But who cares? At least new and old mingle right? hehehe.

I tell you among all the "makes" thread this one is almost clean of sales. Thanks to our moderator Chinozie. Its sad this kind of cleanliness isn't the same with the other threads. Kinda sad really.

Last edited:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
postings oso so far and few in between .. hehehe
how to inform the ppl of TTT la ??

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
this whole month, me quite busy...
11th July ...can aaa ?

who going to call Yoga ? last time we tried...he wouldn't pick up...
How about Gurubesar ?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I do MSN gurubesar sometimes. But he is busy most of the time. Maybe can convince him to come if there is a date to work around with.

Anyway Chinozie, i have spotted quite a few blue with kits SEG's lately. So how many twin brothers do you have anyway? hehehe.

I think i saw one nitrous equipped testing at Sg Long tol last Friday at 9.45pm. Its fast, but the sound is crazy. Its a champange colored SEG. Couldn't get the plates as he was on the other end of the tol gate.

I thinnk crazy SEGs are making a return. And i have been bumping into a lot of Honda CRX of late. But no race or play play la. Damn petrol is expensive wei!!!

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
aiya come seremban TTT la. i bring you places that makes you wish you dont want to go home. hahahahahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just something I found on youtube that I find that it might be handy for DIY-ers to give it a try
or those who would like to save some cost to DIY yourself. Looks easy but then still, good luck! :top:

How to smoke your tail lights - YouTube
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience