Which Management?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

David_SGTi

Known Member
Anyone heard of PS management? currently im considering all the aftermarket management....lets say e-manage, motec, haltech, n so on....but i heard PS management damn good...my car powered by 1.8 mivec wit standard ecu....so which 1 will u recommend

power sport vs haltech & motec , its like comparing pasar malam with bukit bintang , u cant compare power sports with this two , they are far far superior in R&D , quality and certified to power up cars over 1000-2000hp beasts

not all branded management can suit your engine...some just rechip

i ask my mech...they dun recommend jap ecu....they said u spent few thousand but wat u get is only few hp's....like 5-8 hp's.... he said PS can tune by ownself coz this PS dun need laptop or watsoever....u can tune the PS coz got button thingi...so i need more advice from sifu

Last edited by a moderator:
i ask my mech...they dun recommend jap ecu....they said u spent few thousand but wat u get is only few hp's....like 5-8 hp's.... he said PS can tune by ownself coz this PS dun need laptop or watsoever....u can tune the PS coz got button thingi...so i need more advice from sifu

after saw the pic & read on the site that u given, i reco u VAFC2. for ur engine, i mean SGTI stock, atleast can get 10-15ps more. rm750-800 for used 1. not as says as ur mech, "only can get a few hp's"....

it's all about tuner. not the piggy back's fault...:hmmmm: :smokin:

ya man if u need some tuning tool like PS u might as well just buy a safc or something like that.

coz its just cheating your airflow voltage or mapsensor voltage to give more or less fuel. its not direct injectors Milisecond.so i guess its a waste of time.

dont waste your money.

Last edited by a moderator:

from this statement i already do get it that your mech nor you know what your talking about , a standalone or a piggyback is used to tune your air fuel ratio , a piggyback alters and tricks standard ecu & Maf/Map while a standalone has its own software and mappings

a haltech e8 has 32X32 fuel & ignition mappings , air temp compensations , o2 wideband closed loop , you could even stuff in a 1000cc injector on your car without worry , a motec will have a even bigger feature and higher processor speed

wanna know the real spec of power sport ? it has most to most 24 points of fuel mapping and there is more features NOT! :P , no ignition mapping , no closed loop capabilities with air temp nor wideband , haltech has 1024 tuning points while powersport has 24 points at most ? i told u its like comparing pasar malam with bukit bintang , if your mech claims power sport is even better than haltech, BULLSHIT and he is just messing with you , u try fitting a large injector , i bet the powersport cant compensate no more , powersport has no nos control , no launch control , no auxilary and etc , it other words , powersport will not even beat the rm800 emanage blue , even the emanage has 256 points of mapping

in conclusion , ur mech doesnt know what he is talking about or he is jst making money , its just business :)

more tuning points gives the tuner more work , he said you can tune urself , yeaps only to a certain limit , do you have wideband logging or monitoring system

its not about japs or whites , its the tuner that makes the car fly and also the available hardware

u put two cars identical

lets say evo , with a gt35r ball bearing turbo , tuning the car for 2bar
you can only dream for the ps powersport to be able to tune that car , the same tuner given a haltech for the other car , this car can be pushed to its max limit , and of cos the haltech car will give the ps powersports a few tiangs , or errr the ps powersport car might not even be moving

David, bro, all you need is a full piggy that tunes ignition and fuel. You already have a SAFC which is good enough for the engine right now. I suggest upgrading mechanical parts first. The electronics won't help you gain more at the motor's current state of tune (mechanicals and electics)

from this statement i already do get it that your mech nor you know what your talking about , a standalone or a piggyback is used to tune your air fuel ratio , a piggyback alters and tricks standard ecu & Maf/Map while a standalone has its own software and mappings

a haltech e8 has 32X32 fuel & ignition mappings , air temp compensations , o2 wideband closed loop , you could even stuff in a 1000cc injector on your car without worry , a motec will have a even bigger feature and higher processor speed

wanna know the real spec of power sport ? it has most to most 24 points of fuel mapping and there is more features NOT! :P , no ignition mapping , no closed loop capabilities with air temp nor wideband , haltech has 1024 tuning points while powersport has 24 points at most ? i told u its like comparing pasar malam with bukit bintang , if your mech claims power sport is even better than haltech, BULLSHIT and he is just messing with you , u try fitting a large injector , i bet the powersport cant compensate no more , powersport has no nos control , no launch control , no auxilary and etc , it other words , powersport will not even beat the rm800 emanage blue , even the emanage has 256 points of mapping

in conclusion , ur mech doesnt know what he is talking about or he is jst making money , its just business :)

more tuning points gives the tuner more work , he said you can tune urself , yeaps only to a certain limit , do you have wideband logging or monitoring system

its not about japs or whites , its the tuner that makes the car fly and also the available hardware

u put two cars identical

lets say evo , with a gt35r ball bearing turbo , tuning the car for 2bar
you can only dream for the ps powersport to be able to tune that car , the same tuner given a haltech for the other car , this car can be pushed to its max limit , and of cos the haltech car will give the ps powersports a few tiangs , or errr the ps powersport car might not even be moving

Mr.JinKL is knocking some sense to your head man...listen carefully and think wisely dude...dun get con by all these lousy mech...no offence...but there is alot of this mech around :cheers:

Mr.JinKL is knocking some sense to your head man...listen carefully and think wisely dude...dun get con by all these lousy mech...no offence...but there is alot of this mech around :cheers:

wei dont say like that , its not power sport is lousy, only cant take it when they say its even better than haltech etc hehehe

dragger racing has created many powerfull mild modded cars with power sport gadgets, bt only one thing i dont agree with , the price of the gadget is ridiculous

chill la bro...i juz ask for opinion.....coz i duno which management suitable for my car....PS got his own good lo i think....if japanese engine i think shud use back japanese management izzit....anyway, drager racing use ps management...n i heard alot bout his customer regarding ps management...they said damn good

David dude, just start with easy things first like getting pistons (SOHC 4G92P are good for Mivec 1.8) then maybe getting a Mivec gearbox, you'll feel a big difference. Balance the crankshaft dude, it will rev smoother and faster. After that if you're still hungry get camshafts, after that you will need a pretty hardcore piggyback or standalone ecu.

Top Bottom