Remote engine start

muskasim

Known Member
Anyone knows how to install a remote engine start on Wira? Which wire should I look for???

sim,

I got sell la.. alarm system with remote engine start. dun need so susah DIY

lazy pig... hahaha....

go hongkong buy the auto door open mechanism thing lah... all HK taxis have them on their passenger door... can automatically open...:rofl:

hahaha....not lazy la...:biggrin:..sometimes when raining, carrying lot of stuff....just wanna make the ride more convenience to me...ahahaha,,..

i know Jap's taxi got those auto door, or some lux MPV oso got, i dun mind turning my door into sliding door...haaha:itsme:, as long as can mod it into Keyless Auto Door Open, thats will be 1 great things in my life...hahaha/..:nurse::itsme::biggrin:

btw...i'm really a lazy bugger...ahahahaha:thefinger:

even my little bike wave s oso got remote starter, just buy the alarm system. Only cost RM120 plus installation. Use it for 1 month oledi, no problems at all :rofl:

If oni they make remote seat open so its easier for me to fuel up :rofl:
better yet, with remote seat vibrator, can massage my butt :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
All bro, actually I already bought an alarm system with autostart. The alarm lock, unlock and autolock i already installed (IIM - Install It Myself)...the only feature i don know how to install is the autostart...dun know which wire i need to connect to the car...

hahaha....not lazy la...:biggrin:..sometimes when raining, carrying lot of stuff....just wanna make the ride more convenience to me...ahahaha,,..

i know Jap's taxi got those auto door, or some lux MPV oso got, i dun mind turning my door into sliding door...haaha:itsme:, as long as can mod it into Keyless Auto Door Open, thats will be 1 great things in my life...hahaha/..:nurse::itsme::biggrin:

btw...i'm really a lazy bugger...ahahahaha:thefinger:
wanna install autopilot for ur car as well???... :thefinger:

All bro, actually I already bought an alarm system with autostart. The alarm lock, unlock and autolock i already installed (IIM - Install It Myself)...the only feature i don know how to install is the autostart...dun know which wire i need to connect to the car...
they dont come with wiring diagram??...

starter............:idea:

no need, just get a chick, then told her driving for u, after that, u can 'drive' her back...:biggrin:

i prefer to drive both of them... having a chick on my driver seat is vr fearsome....
unsure.gif

i prefer to drive both of them... having a chick on my driver seat is vr fearsome....
unsure.gif

hahaha...i more prefer watching they driving my car, after that, i got more desire to drive them...ahahaha...my spring rate so stiff...can watching shakin' boob boob...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yo bro! Is your problem solved? If not, tell me what is the brand of the alarm system. I will help you.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom