sim,

I got sell la.. alarm system with remote engine start. dun need so susah DIY

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lazy pig... hahaha....

go hongkong buy the auto door open mechanism thing lah... all HK taxis have them on their passenger door... can automatically open...:rofl:
hahaha....not lazy la...:biggrin:..sometimes when raining, carrying lot of stuff....just wanna make the ride more convenience to me...ahahaha,,..

i know Jap's taxi got those auto door, or some lux MPV oso got, i dun mind turning my door into sliding door...haaha:itsme:, as long as can mod it into Keyless Auto Door Open, thats will be 1 great things in my life...hahaha/..:nurse::itsme::biggrin:

btw...i'm really a lazy bugger...ahahahaha:thefinger:

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
even my little bike wave s oso got remote starter, just buy the alarm system. Only cost RM120 plus installation. Use it for 1 month oledi, no problems at all :rofl:

If oni they make remote seat open so its easier for me to fuel up :rofl:
better yet, with remote seat vibrator, can massage my butt :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
All bro, actually I already bought an alarm system with autostart. The alarm lock, unlock and autolock i already installed (IIM - Install It Myself)...the only feature i don know how to install is the autostart...dun know which wire i need to connect to the car...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
hahaha....not lazy la...:biggrin:..sometimes when raining, carrying lot of stuff....just wanna make the ride more convenience to me...ahahaha,,..

i know Jap's taxi got those auto door, or some lux MPV oso got, i dun mind turning my door into sliding door...haaha:itsme:, as long as can mod it into Keyless Auto Door Open, thats will be 1 great things in my life...hahaha/..:nurse::itsme::biggrin:

btw...i'm really a lazy bugger...ahahahaha:thefinger:
wanna install autopilot for ur car as well???... :thefinger:

All bro, actually I already bought an alarm system with autostart. The alarm lock, unlock and autolock i already installed (IIM - Install It Myself)...the only feature i don know how to install is the autostart...dun know which wire i need to connect to the car...
they dont come with wiring diagram??...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
starter............:idea:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wanna install autopilot for ur car as well???... :thefinger:
sometimes got switch to "Lazy Mode" got som1 drive for me, sometimes switch to "Sport Mode" ma drive by ur own self loo..hahaha..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its rather hard to describe this car. But imagine this, you walk into a used car lot having only 1 thought to buy a white Honda City that is within your budget, this one was there, without thinking too much you buy the car. After coming home with the car, you start to realize there is lots of stains, lots of dirt, different tone on the white, swirls everywhere. Now you feel the <Buyer Remorse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience