Remote start and trunk release

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vaitnet

Hi guys,
I am a proud owner of a eu gen2, didn't do much modding on it - high quality ground wires (forgot the make), 80%black tint and dynamite in the hood and also I am planning on insulating the whole car in the next few days (DIY job) including the floors and maybe the roof, + got an all around alphasonik system. Anyway, I am wondering if there are any remote start & trunk release kits that work with the OEM security and immobiliser? Its rather annoying having to put down all the shopping bags, unlock the car and than reach for the trunk release, are there any ways of doing so using a remote? I found many remote start appliences such as Valet 561T but I would also like the trunk release which it lacks. Anyone got any suggestions? Eh I wish the proton key was smaller, that remote could of been designed in a better way, even a seperate remote from the key I think would look better... Big key to fit the pockets. Oh and can anyone tell me the HKS filter part number that can be used for gen2, or any other filters/kits that you can recommend? Thank guys.

Bro, if u found the remote start and trunk release system, inform me ok? Im looking for that too... :D thanks and GOOD LUCK!

Bro, if u found the remote start and trunk release system, inform me ok? Im looking for that too... :D thanks and GOOD LUCK!

some aftermarket alarm system has such options mah...

unless u talking about diy one la... hehehehe....

actually a lot of aftermarket alarms have this features but I want to keep the remote that comes with gen-2, so I wouldn't have to carry around 2 remotes. Found 1 possible candidate:p

vaitnet said:
actually a lot of aftermarket alarms have this features but I want to keep the remote that comes with gen-2, so I wouldn't have to carry around 2 remotes. Found 1 possible candidate:p
aftermarket alarms already got the button to open the trunk embeded with the remote mah.... so, u wont be using ur original gen2 remote adi.... u will be using different remote with extra buttons....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom