Jazeman shocker!..

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
WHat ??? all bcoz he is more pro than Vettle... people already jealous ???

satria_95

How's a 14 year old allowed to drive a race when the regulations clearly states a minimum age of 16? Oh, Yeah, I forgot. He bribed the officials to let him join. Clearly, malaysian style. Next thing you know, the disqualification has been lifted because he took our tax money of RM20mil to pay off the officials to lift the disqualification.

Lennon

Apr 11, 2005
Jerry, give the young bloke a break lah, he still donnu nuts why people knock on him, probably his dad didn't told him..... In motorsports, money talks..... Even you're better than the rest, no sponsor no race...... Unlike atheletics, football or badminton where skills prevailed......

Overall i still proud if Jaze wins.....

drag_addict

May 5, 2006
How's a 14 year old allowed to drive a race when the regulations clearly states a minimum age of 16? Oh, Yeah, I forgot. He bribed the officials to let him join. Clearly, malaysian style. Next thing you know, the disqualification has been lifted because he took our tax money of RM20mil to pay off the officials to lift the disqualification.

Dude..
Bribery or not, at least this young lad proved himself by winning races...
Unlike our previous so-called F1 driver..:slug:

News On F1 - Best and Worst of the 2002 Formula One Season

Saga Continue

May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
yup yup.....this boy got talent..........most Malaysians are average people but some do have talent at their respective fields.....and few really good at it......for example this kid.....ive watch some of his race in astro supersport and he does have talent........if this kid need extra dough for him to make lil further....why not?........im among people who willing to donate when karamjit need the money for him to defend his WRC asia pacific crown (and if im not mistaken there is a topic bout this in zth and support for karamjit cause is fully championed by the forumers)....so why not this young lads? and like drag_addict said.....at least hes won 10 out of 22 races.....the problem is technical non-compliance........is not his fault....but the management........imagine if McClaren was disqualified because of the issue they had this season.....can we say that Hamilton don't deserve to be where he is rite now.....i dont think so.....

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Dude..
Bribery or not, at least this young lad proved himself by winning races...
Unlike our previous so-called F1 driver..:slug:
hey drag_addict... no joke k... that F1 driver made us got an award in F1... 1st n only award for malaysia in F1... salute him... :biggrin:

he was the 1st to get WORST F1 Driver of the year award

Jazeman bribe or not.. he is humble (not like his bloody schoomates)... i met him n wish him good luck...

anyway is just Mr. Bernie is jealous.. bcoz Jazeman performs better than the guy below... such a cry baby (not jazeman but the guy in the vid)....
YouTube - M.webber gets taken out , S.Vettel , tell us what he thinks

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
Hey, I think this Jazeman will get his donation and sponsors .... As for Karanjit, although he had proven himself in the World title for Grp.N, I very much doubt he'll be given the right sponsor and honor ....

It's a color issue here ...

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Hey, I think this Jazeman will get his donation and sponsors .... As for Karanjit, although he had proven himself in the World title for Grp.N, I very much doubt he'll be given the right sponsor and honor ....

It's a color issue here ...
about sponsor eyong... jazeman wont have a prob... his father is damn rich..

i use to read the newspaper n they showed him playing his PS2 with a damn big huge TV screen... n a custom steering wheel...

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
That I agree ... his dad is some Dato' anyway ...

drag_addict

May 5, 2006
we've nearly forgotten our so-called F1 driver...
he's done us proud by....failing to QUALIFY few races?!...:rofl:

News On F1 - Best and Worst of the 2002 Formula One Season

again..
doesn't matter who sponsored/bribed your way in..
just drive and prove to everyone you're worth every single cents!

Lennon

Apr 11, 2005
Drag, at least he make us proud in A1 race, don't be so sarcastic...... How many people knew or heard BMW formula anyway?? Not that we are interested in it, if Jazeman wasn't winning..... So you can't feel the same for Alex Yoong, just becos he have chinese blood??

drag_addict

May 5, 2006
Drag, at least he make us proud in A1 race, don't be so sarcastic...... How many people knew or heard BMW formula anyway?? Not that we are interested in it, if Jazeman wasn't winning..... So you can't feel the same for Alex Yoong, just becos he have chinese blood??

Aiiyohhh...I can't bloody believe this..
What's with you anyway?!..Everything has got to be 'race' related is it?..
Damn I'd post that thing if its Jazeman or Fairuz Fawzi fyi...
Don't you think I'm entitled for my opinion that he sucks during his F1 days?..

I don't give two shits if you're more interested in BALLET DANCING instead of Formula BMW..So what?!..:sleep:

satria_95

lennon,
aiyo... hahaha i'm just messing around ler. But really, for someone his age, I'd say he's good enough to race around the track. Heck, even I have not tried racing in a track. I only tried racing away from girls who's trying to catch me and rape me. Maybe I should just shout back at those rapist girls "I am not driftkingii la, I am Lennon! Please rape me... ! I mean... please don't rape me!"
hehehehe

Lennon

Apr 11, 2005
Aiiyohhh...I can't bloody believe this..
What's with you anyway?!..Everything has got to be 'race' related is it?..
Damn I'd post that thing if its Jazeman or Fairuz Fawzi fyi...
Don't you think I'm entitled for my opinion that he sucks during his F1 days?..

I don't give two shits if you're more interested in BALLET DANCING instead of Formula BMW..So what?!..:sleep:
True, he sucks in F1..... That's why i don't think we'll ever see another Malaysian in F1 again.......

wanna ask one question....Impreza GC8 absorbers can fit into wira o not?

if mods abit...can masuk?

suggestion plz......thx