Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapore

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

lol...
sure~
anyway, the walkie talkie i will share with Sim. Sim issit ok?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Ken,
Yeah.. should invest in a walkie.. RM 240 / pair is cheap.. Which brand and what's the coverage range?

Spit,
Gatal ar?

Eric,
I plan the program in JB.. You lead, okay? Wahahaha... Make sure Sandra don't follow us to men's heaven..
I can lend you my walkie but cannot sell to you... So you just use mine la..

BS,
Will keep you updated...

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Ken,
Yeah.. should invest in a walkie.. RM 240 / pair is cheap.. Which brand and what's the coverage range?

Ah Sim...the walkie I saw at Low Yat is RM240 for a pair. it's motorola brand and it covers 5 miles.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Ken,
Eric,
I plan the program in JB.. You lead, okay? Wahahaha... Make sure Sandra don't follow us to men's heaven..
I can lend you my walkie but cannot sell to you... So you just use mine la..

Eh Sim.Not syiok la..all of u guys, only me girl girl!! then while u guys go men heaven, send me to shopping heaven!!!!

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

Hahahaha.........
Only difference is that our "man's heaven" is only at one place, but "shopping heaven" is every major mall. It'll take days to be finished....... Haha.... i'm jus kiddin Sandra, nice to meet you...!!

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007

hahaha
all aso hamsap

hey... when is the confirmation dateline arr?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Wah.. when got girl replying, the thread is busy ler..

Don't worry Sandra.. We will not bring you to men's heaven.. Will drop you at big big shopping mall.. Wahahaha...

5 miles walkie is a bit too short.. 5 miles refer to open air without any obstruction.. Our 12 miles walkie were not working with the obstruction of a hill when we came down from Genting.. However, if you plan to drive not too far from one another in a queue, then 5 miles will be enough.. Motorola is good!

I also don't know the confirmation deadline.. It still depends on Racedge Singapore to confirm the gathering date.. I think the deadline is for KL drivers to decide whether to book hotel or not... Will get back to you if they confirm the date...

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Wah.. when got girl replying, the thread is busy ler..

Don't worry Sandra.. We will not bring you to men's heaven.. Will drop you at big big shopping mall.. Wahahaha...

5 miles walkie is a bit too short.. 5 miles refer to open air without any obstruction.. Our 12 miles walkie were not working with the obstruction of a hill when we came down from Genting.. However, if you plan to drive not too far from one another in a queue, then 5 miles will be enough.. Motorola is good!

I also don't know the confirmation deadline.. It still depends on Racedge Singapore to confirm the gathering date.. I think the deadline is for KL drivers to decide whether to book hotel or not... Will get back to you if they confirm the date...
Sim, 5 miles for me is long i think..but got one selling 5 KM.which is longer? Miles or KM? Hehe~~~maybe i will ask the dealer see got above 5 miles or not ler. when i ask the guy he told me 5 miles is the same distance from time square to sg wang wor.

but for me, i can only confirm going if the gathering is on Saturday but not on friday because is a working day. then you all must be good boy while convoying down to South, dun do the same like we did in Genting. I can't even catch up with you guys with my princess coupe. :P

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Sandra,
5 miles is equal to 8.05 km.. But the specs refers to open air with no obstruction.. It's good enough for a slow convoy in queue.. It is very likely they will do it on a Saturday.. Also, I will be waiting for you at JB.. So ask Ken, Dyeu, Darren, SpitFire, BS and any other coming from KL to follow speed limit!!!

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007

last time at genting is bcoz got 3 turbo tuscani there,all feeling stress den lap fast fast~wakaka..

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

TURBO TUSCANI??? 3????

I'll check with my coupe, if he'll follow the speed limit. I believe the speed limit is 150km/hour, right? Haha......

Then again, when i get the 17" rims for my coupe, he'll have to go slow (don wanna break a new rim.... hehe)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL

Put me on 'tentative' mode! :biggrin:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Yea...U all from Kl better don't drive so fast la! later i am the slowest..i never drive to South ,so don't bully me yea! but most of us are tentative..hehe

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Dyeu,
With new rims and more stable ride, I know you sure want to test your new toys.. Don't bull sh*t saying you a good boy on the road.. Wahahahhaa...

But then you guys must take care of Sandra.. She is not slow anyway...

Daniel,
You take the lead.. Then everyone will be driving 110 km/h

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Dyeu,
With new rims and more stable ride, I know you sure want to test your new toys.. Don't bull sh*t saying you a good boy on the road.. Wahahahhaa...

But then you guys must take care of Sandra.. She is not slow anyway...

Daniel,
You take the lead.. Then everyone will be driving 110 km/h
i just had my side skirt, rim, one front tyre and spoiler fix after a minor crash on a big hole! yea.u all must take care of my like what bro Sim said...Wei,.. i am not slow? sure or not? My car not as fast as you guys you know...sob sob~~~Daniel take lead, sure very good one..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have probably heard this story before about BMW working on a M-badged variant of the 1-Series. In fact it's been going on for years, we've seen spy shots and videos alleging to be that of the M-badged 1-Series, but nothing has been official, till now.

In an interview with German webzine "Auto-News", BMW M GmbH's Managing Director Dr. Kay Segler for the first time officially acknowledged the Bavarian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience