Please help me out.I'm wondering for :

1.) PREPAID which is cheaper ?

2.) POSTPAID which is cheaper ?

their plans are very confusing. :hmmmm:

Thanks

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
I using digi cause sms cheaper.. u noe lah students like to sms.. But if u ask me i prefer maxis.. Better line and caller ringtone got more choice.. MAXIS

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
Is it ? really but when it comes to customer service ? I think Maxis is a lil better ?

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
listen to hitz.fm

They are having a war bashing up each other's plan in their ads haha

Or u can try look inside their website

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
hotlink sux and i using 017 3G prepaid line
freaking suck up line, even i have full bar line but cant even send out my sms then i call people ,wif full bar oso cant get through , ppl call me oso cant get through

then i have also a 012 prepaid and maxis line have same problem of cant send out sms and ppl call in , straight no ring at all straight go in voice mail

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
hotlink sux and i using 017 3G prepaid line
freaking suck up line, even i have full bar line but cant even send out my sms then i call people ,wif full bar oso cant get through , ppl call me oso cant get through

then i have also a 012 prepaid and maxis line have same problem of cant send out sms and ppl call in , straight no ring at all straight go in voice mail
OMG that sounds so BAD :mad:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
phone prob? cuz me n my colleagues use maxis but diff phone type.. n this particular place where i eat.. they normally dun hav line.. but i do..same gues to my previous 8210.. now using w810i..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
from the ads, sound like Digi prepaid is cheaper.

for postpaid, I'm using Maxis RM75 flat plan, zero monthly access. Anything cheaper than this? Please inform me if you do, coz I didn't do survey long time.

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
not phone prob wo
i tried N70 , then W810i and 1 old samsung model all have the same line problem and its with full bar line, maxis is getting worst and worst
duno they got do their job or not

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
My friend said Celcom is leader in terms of technology. Coverage in K.L. and Selangor is Maxis. Is it true ?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
My friend said Celcom is leader in terms of technology. Coverage in K.L. and Selangor is Maxis. Is it true ?
that's totally bullshit, 5-8 years ago, the statement might be true, Celcom has been very quite after acquired by Telekom. You know how government/semi-government working peace is.

I'm with Celcom postpaid, always give me missed call sms while my phone didn't even ring. (and I just leave my phone on the my desk)

wait a minute, that might be the smart way to cheat your consumer, when your competitor call,

1. Put them in Celcom voice mail,
a. competitor need to pay for leaving voice mail
b. Celcom subscriber need to dial in and pay to listen to voice mail.

2. Instead allow your competitor earn the money, use the missed call sms so that your Celcom subscribe will pay for dial back.

What a brilliant plan. Either Celcom network has been lousy or they out smart me, but frankly, their coverage in KL sucks.

I thought my old junkie phone sucks, unfortunately, I asked around my colleagues who are with the same Celcom plan with different phone model give me the similar feedback.

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
that's totally bullshit, 5-8 years ago, the statement might be true, Celcom has been very quite after acquired by Telekom. You know how government/semi-government working peace is.

I'm with Celcom postpaid, always give me missed call sms while my phone didn't even ring. (and I just leave my phone on the my desk)

wait a minute, that might be the smart way to cheat your consumer, when your competitor call,

1. Put them in Celcom voice mail,
a. competitor need to pay for leaving voice mail
b. Celcom subscriber need to dial in and pay to listen to voice mail.

2. Instead allow your competitor earn the money, use the missed call sms so that your Celcom subscribe will pay for dial back.

What a brilliant plan. Either Celcom network has been lousy or they out smart me, but frankly, their coverage in KL sucks.

I thought my old junkie phone sucks, unfortunately, I asked around my colleagues who are with the same Celcom plan with different phone model give me the similar feedback.
:adore: true also

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
from the ads, sound like Digi prepaid is cheaper.

for postpaid, I'm using Maxis RM75 flat plan, zero monthly access. Anything cheaper than this? Please inform me if you do, coz I didn't do survey long time.
Maxis RM75 flat plan as u can see :Maxis - Personal - Mobile Services - Rate Plans - Package 75 maxis - maxis : 15 cents/m but to other operator 20cents/m. and the chargers for east malaysia also higher.

compare to

DiGi 1 Plan RM70
DiGi - Postpaid - DiGi Postpaid - Call Plans
the chargers to any network is 13cents/m including east malaysia

i just did a survey yesterday...postpaid for celcom, maxis, and digi...

i dowan to say this operator is good or that operator is good.... so u guys compare it by urself...so far as i can see for those usage is below RM 100 DiGi 1 plan is the cheaper...but no 3G

MAXIS:
Maxis - Personal - Mobile Services - Rate Plans

DiGi:

CELCOM:
Celcom Postpaid

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i'm not sure bout maxis.. coz previously my maxis line was a subline. .so i never pay attention on the billing.

as for my digi postpaid line... there is a trick behind it... they have something like the maxis 75 plan.. i went for the 125 plan coz i makes alot of calls.. and guess what.. they dont guarantee a free monthly access fee. They will charge u monthly access fee if u happen to use less than 125. I kena charged on my first month.. i called up and fuck'ed kau them.. argue that i subscribed in the middle of the month.. and the sales person nvr told me such thing.

argue for so long only they finally agree to rebate back.

as for the line coverage.. believe me... digi doesn't have the widest coverage like the advert proclaims. I would suddenly lost coverage in the middle of a conversation.. just have zero reception.. while my Maxis still has full bar. Darn.

blame on my phone? i dont think so.... tried swapping my sim cards

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
yeah.. digi got bad coverage at home..i experience this n when i put my phone outside de window oni.. less den 1meter from de place i sit.. n i got some line..put back in de house.. very bad ..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
noticed that digi doesn't have strong coverage inside building... especially those complex layout type.. the reception will drop. haii....

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
i'm not sure bout maxis.. coz previously my maxis line was a subline. .so i never pay attention on the billing.

as for my digi postpaid line... there is a trick behind it... they have something like the maxis 75 plan.. i went for the 125 plan coz i makes alot of calls.. and guess what.. they dont guarantee a free monthly access fee. They will charge u monthly access fee if u happen to use less than 125. I kena charged on my first month.. i called up and fuck'ed kau them.. argue that i subscribed in the middle of the month.. and the sales person nvr told me such thing.

argue for so long only they finally agree to rebate back.

as for the line coverage.. believe me... digi doesn't have the widest coverage like the advert proclaims. I would suddenly lost coverage in the middle of a conversation.. just have zero reception.. while my Maxis still has full bar. Darn.

blame on my phone? i dont think so.... tried swapping my sim cards
Maxis RM75 flat plan as u can see :Maxis - Personal - Mobile Services - Rate Plans - Package 75 maxis - maxis : 15 cents/m but to other operator 20cents/m. and the chargers for east malaysia also higher.

compare to

DiGi 1 Plan RM70
the chargers to any network is 13cents/m including east malaysia

i just did a survey yesterday...postpaid for celcom, maxis, and digi...

i dowan to say this operator is good or that operator is good.... so u guys compare it by urself...so far as i can see for those usage is below RM 100 DiGi 1 plan is the cheaper...but no 3G

MAXIS:
Maxis - Personal - Mobile Services - Rate Plans

DiGi:

CELCOM:
Celcom Postpaid
yeah.. digi got bad coverage at home..i experience this n when i put my phone outside de window oni.. less den 1meter from de place i sit.. n i got some line..put back in de house.. very bad ..
noticed that digi doesn't have strong coverage inside building... especially those complex layout type.. the reception will drop. haii....

My friends said almost the same thing too. :idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience