toyota LE club

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
yeah guys..sometime when we see the same LE but when tegur, buat tak kenal aje...I think its a good idea we start a Toyota LE Perak Club. At least we have a club and than when we have gathering...baru gempak..lets the other toyota that are belagak come to use that time....hehehehehe....

Baju..good idea...jangan mahal sangat....will support all the way...

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Yup, I've done that too but my case is slightly different. I got this guys to join our TT sessions but you'll have to call or invite them every time. Maybe they want me to roll out the red carpet for them, I don't know. I'll invite a few times & that's it. No patience for jual mahal people la.:Not_Impressed:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hi macib, welcome...

7heaven,TT at kelantan when I go there la...most probably next Sat will be in Kelantan, visiting my parents in law...will call you up when I'm there. Please give
me your contact number la..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
hello all i am new guy
:hello: Hello there, MaCiB. Wanna introduce yrself, i.e. what model are you using & so forth ? I'm sure all of us are interested to know. Right, guys ?

7, you're back in Kelantan already ?

Last edited:

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
:hello: Hello there, MaCiB. Wanna introduce yrself, i.e. what model are you using & so forth ? I'm sure all of us are interested to know. Right, guys ?

7, you're back in Kelantan already ?
yap..macib..
introduce ur self

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
ya la...
macib...cerita jangan tak cerita....

Guys, tonight no TT in Ipoh?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
tonite got TT at Seri Manjung lorr.....u guys are welkammmm.....
Yeah right, so much for the TT last night:Not_Impressed:. Only 4 of us were present and one of them were Yusuf who came all the way from T. Intan. Both the President & Vice President were also not present.:sarcastic:

I've just replaced my ITB K&Ns with a single yesterday. My wife was complaining that the ITB K&Ns were too noisy for her liking. Aarrgh.........women:hmmmm:. So my ITB K&Ns are for sale. Used for 4 days only. Boxes are all intact. Anyone interested pls contact me.

Last edited:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Yeah right, so much for the TT last night:Not_Impressed:. Only 4 of us were present and one of them were Yusuf who came all the way from T. Intan. Both the President & Vice President were also not present.:sarcastic:

I've just replaced my ITB K&Ns with a single yesterday. My wife was complaining that the ITB K&Ns were too noisy for her liking. Aarrgh.........women:hmmmm:. So my ITB K&Ns are for sale. Used for 4 days only. Boxes are all intact. Anyone interested pls contact me.
Oh... you guys had a TT yesterday? How come no one SMS me geh?
Anyways, what filter are you using now? K&N open pod 3"?
I just got my muffler done... running on S-flow FGK Jasma 2.3" in and 3.5" out now.. sounds pretty cool but not too loud.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Oh... you guys had a TT yesterday? How come no one SMS me geh?
Anyways, what filter are you using now? K&N open pod 3"?
I just got my muffler done... running on S-flow FGK Jasma 2.3" in and 3.5" out now.. sounds pretty cool but not too loud.
Like I said, there only 4 of us & it was pouring dogs & cats. The rest of the gang were all away for the weekend.

Congrats on your new muffler fitted, bro. Vrroooooooooommm............ Hehehe.

Here's what I'm using now, a larger single 3".

Last edited:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Guys, you've gotta check out this killer 4AGE 16V with ITB...

[youtube]XCS-Zokqh-E[/youtube]

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Nice K&N there... looks like 3incher to me. How much did this cost you?
Thanks, paid RM 350 for it. Yup, it's a 3 incher.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.i would like to give a big applause to titan for what they have achieve.the suspension so far for me is very impressive.not too low,n the ride height for my car is totally the same.Although the spring is a bit hard but it's ok for me cuz i've transplant another engine and the engine need a new support from the absorber.maybe in the future i need to tune it again.overall for me it's worth every cent i've paid even though the price is a bit high.it's better than getting a cheap one n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience